Replies

• Thankssss :)))

Sure, I'll do that

• Gracias, cold moon!

I hope all points will be useful for me, thanks again!

• Well, Cold Moon makes some good points. But I ask again "Do you want to pass the exams?" Because you can do anything you want.

• :) yes, a man can do anything if he has an interest

• Do you want to pass the exams?

• Yes, I want.

I must pass all exams. Daily I make myself do exercises but without success. During the study I have the distracted attention. I see, it sounds so pessimistic :(( 

• You get distracted cos you always give wrong messages to your unconscious mind and many fears, like this "I can't study! it's so difficult! I'll fail! I don't wanna the hell of studying!" :D
      Change your message and think positively! say instead: "If I studied well, I'll pass exam easily, I'll have good marks, and I'll succeed" and don't forget to promise yourself with a gifts! yeah! like going to a trip with friends or buying something new for you or maybe enjoying parties... make your mind always fresh and alive!
      Best wishes!

• Yes, you are right, Camelia :) 

Last time I promised to myself if I pass the exams I'll have a trip and I had it :))  

I'd like to get interest again and I've got very important and different ways there

• "If I pass the exams, I'll have a trip".. That's a missing message and it could be wrong also, the correct one is this : "If I passed the exam and succeeded in, I'll have a trip"!

As you promise yourself to give it a gift if you succeeded, you have to promise it with punishment if you failed, so your mind automatically will escape to the positive choice!

And remember always:

If you focused on a word or a sentence whatever it was its nature (positive or negative) and repeated it silently or loudly, for more than once or twice, and attached your emotions to it, it will be recorded for long time (it could be forever) and more, it will be the first of your priorities in life!

So you choose what is the best for you Antoshka! ;)

Have a good day out!

• What is/are your subject(s)?

This reply was deleted.