I am sick of my bad grammar :-(

I love to challenge my writing by write blogs .I always do that but some of my friends told me that my grammar is not good (and I get that they mean my grammar is awful :-P) I knew that already .

actually I have never studied grammar ..I tried a few weeks ago to start reading but I CANT PUT THE RULES IN MY MIND .when I wanna start speaking according what I learnt about grammar ..after a while i figure out WOW I am just thinking how to speak ,OMG I even forgot to what I wanted to say :-( OMG I have feeling such I do not know even a word in English ...

Now friends could you please share me the way that you learnt grammar and speaking to gather ,how could it possible to think about rules and speak ?:-( LOL another truth is I always speak according Persian grammar in English and worse then that I always write my blogs according Persian grammar not all of them but most of that ;))))

Thanks for your help :D 

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Awwww AH_TK :-)

He is talking about another stuff ...

LOL when i complained? :-)

• Hi dear Sima,,,,

I have studied  English at program in our college in Uni for 11 months, the teacher were native speakers , therefore i learned the grammar and i practiced very well. Now, i rarely face problems with the grammar. For you , i advice you to listen to some conversations and lectures on the internet. In addition, continue to read grammar books and other books such as novels and stories, read in English as much as it pssible. Day by Day you will find your grammar in English is improving.

your letter is good grammartically. :)

• Good,my dear Sima :*** You very labour about english grammar :)

• Aneleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lovelyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy:-*

Where have u beennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn let me kiss you :-* :-*

• Correction

Why is learning English grammar hard?

I think because you don't use it well?

Good luck

• OMG ..sami Learning grammar is hard not for that ..

Read my discussion again :)

you will figure out why I say this is hard  :)))

Good luck 

Sima 

• I wrote that answer for Sameer.

I read the discussion well.

Have a nice day!!

Sami

• Hello Sameer when You do not like learning something then learning it will get hard for you 

Thanks for your comment 

have a great time :))))

• Don't worry Sima. We are near you. If you need anything, you can ask your friends.

You have a lot of friends who can help you.

Good luck

Sami

• Hello Sami :D 

YEs sure I have a great friend such as you : ))))

and that is why I am not worry : ))))

Have a great time :)))

Good luck for you too 

This reply was deleted.