I am sick of my bad grammar :-(

I love to challenge my writing by write blogs .I always do that but some of my friends told me that my grammar is not good (and I get that they mean my grammar is awful :-P) I knew that already .

actually I have never studied grammar ..I tried a few weeks ago to start reading but I CANT PUT THE RULES IN MY MIND .when I wanna start speaking according what I learnt about grammar ..after a while i figure out WOW I am just thinking how to speak ,OMG I even forgot to what I wanted to say :-( OMG I have feeling such I do not know even a word in English ...

Now friends could you please share me the way that you learnt grammar and speaking to gather ,how could it possible to think about rules and speak ?:-( LOL another truth is I always speak according Persian grammar in English and worse then that I always write my blogs according Persian grammar not all of them but most of that ;))))

Thanks for your help :D 

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Well. You don't look so bad, and in matter fact English grammar is too difficult for second language student, but we can't let this stop us.
    My advice to you is; learn a little bit of grammar every day.

Please forgive my poor grammar

• LOL Omer 1 or just 1 Omer In the world your Grammar is not bad bro ..you are so much better than me ...

Oops hello :D 

and Yes I will do this for sure ..thanks for your advice brother :)))))

• Hi Sima

Some of your sentences are influenced by your first language such as

when I wanna start speaking according what I learnt about grammar (I think you mean using not according)

when starting to speak and using the grammar I have learned.

Now friends could you please share me the way that you learnt grammar and speaking to gather.

could you share with me how you learned grammar and speaking.

This is not a problem with you personally it is just your first language interference.  You tend to make the sentence too complicated.

• T Mal  my dearest teacher hello 

the funny is that I have never though these two sentence be wrong and according my language ..

maybe automatically I wanna make them complicated and I have not figured out it ..

Thanks for your nice comment dear ,Thanks for helping in EC to me and all members :D

See you ! 

• Any language needs grammar to be spoken. I'm here if you need help

Don't give up

Sami

• Hello Sami :D 

WOW thankssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss 

you are so kind and besides your name is soooooooooooooo close to me :D :D :D 

• Thank you for the praise.  You can ask me when you need help.

We are all friends here. My nickname is Simo and it is very close  to Sima.

I hope we can be good friends.

Have a nice day. 

• This reply was deleted.
    • Fenestral I love the way that you start your comment and what a wonderful one ..

but LOL I have a little problem to understanding the first solution but I guess you mean practice   :-P  your english is great :DDD

about second I TOTALLY  agree with you but I really have problem in verb and how and when do i have to use them :-( 

Hope to see you one day and chat with u a bout it ...

Thanks again for your wonderful advice :))))

• This reply was deleted.
    •  Iranic  LOL a friend from  Iran :D

Long time no see Iranic where have you been ? In Iran ? :D 

Thanks for your advice ...

for your first one i have to say that here I have learnt a lot ..from comment and all people here ..

but sometimes I feel that ,here and other site can help you but not make your English perfect.

I have lots of grammar books but when I start to read them my yawing starts the same time ..

Thanks a lot for your advice ...

Hey how are you again :-P

• Helloooo!!! Sima, my advice for your grammar learning is to learn vocabulary, between five to ten words each day, then practice writing small sentences applying basic grammar rules. THINK and WRITE in English.

cheers!!

This reply was deleted.