How?

hi friends this question looks stupid but i couldn't find the answer of this question, many people says that if you have to improve your english you have to think in english, It is a best way to improve fast but the problem is my mother tounge is hindi how can i think in english.   

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

•        The answer is very simple my friend, just look at things around you proudly, then you will find yourself think in English automatically. God bless you my friend.

• Thank you sewer for your suggestion.

• hello my friend

i thing the best way to learn English and improve it,is to forget your mother language and behave like a baby, have you ever noticed that, a baby how learn to speak.

on the first step the baby try's to listen as much as possible .on second step baby try's to say things that he/she have heard and then read and write,therefore at first we have to improve our listening then speaking and then reading and writing 

i wish you the best.   

• your answer is clean,to the point. I loved your suggestion thank you very much milad amini.

• THANKS MERY.....

• This reply was deleted.
    • I agree with you Brayan, thats exactly is needed to learn English or any language.

• Thanks Bryan

• I think there's no general rule. Share technique that helped me. I create stories and write issues in English. I didn't write them in native language and translate then. It's essential to use only the words you've already learnt. I can't recollect my first stories without a smile - they were childish and silly, as my vocabulary was very poor and I dind't know grammar rules. The main thing is don't scare it and don't fear to do mistakes.

I also learn some words during a lesson and try to create sentences using them.

There might be useful audio courses when you listen and repeat after the speaker.

Today in the age of Internet, you can chat with people. It helps to think quickly.

• You technique is also workable Pavel.

• Thinking in English is the golden rule. I agree with Nafis, no stupid.

It means you learn English through English. Instead of translating to your mother tongue, try to explain it for you in English. Picture things in your mind instead of translating and try to avoid it as much as you can. Students tend to write the meaning of the words in their mother tongue instead they should use other ways to do this drawing pictures or write example sentence for instance. Learn English through English not your mother tongue.

This reply was deleted.