How?

hi friends this question looks stupid but i couldn't find the answer of this question, many people says that if you have to improve your english you have to think in english, It is a best way to improve fast but the problem is my mother tounge is hindi how can i think in english.   

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thank you for your advice.

• Hi Sam,

I think the point is starting in an easy way. Do not start thinking how to solve the world wide politics situation, think at first in terms of words then with easy, veryyy easy sentences. Let your thinking growing with your english ... I hope this will help somewhat bye 

Viv

• Thank you Vivana for you advice.

• hi

dear Sam Roy

my native language is Persian but sometimes I can think in English I guess if we practice we can,

• yes definitely we can,and we'ill never give up....thank you shamsy jadidy

• This reply was deleted.
    • Thank you for your advice. @paola jasso

• If you would habituate yourself on reading many books and watching movies with English subtitles, I think your English would surely be improved ...

• Hi..Dawn Sese. Thank you for your advice but i am doing such things for long time and  improving well but its not as much as i want, its around a year. At reading time i understand almost all words but at writing anything i could not use that words,and same things happens at speaking also....:( 

• This reply was deleted.
    • thanku for considering my problem...:) @Badicu Andreea

• Read a lot,listen to English materials and try to converse in English everyday:)I'm also still working on it but I can feel that my English is improving:)

This reply was deleted.