How?

hi friends this question looks stupid but i couldn't find the answer of this question, many people says that if you have to improve your english you have to think in english, It is a best way to improve fast but the problem is my mother tounge is hindi how can i think in english.   

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• that's awesome nancy

• thanks ned...

• Thank you friends for listining my problem and giving such a great suggestion,your tricks and technique is very useful for me it works i am improving thank you very much.one of your best technique is making cue cards for building vocabulary its awesome..!!!,second is thinking about things in english and try to speak, it works i love it......love u friends....your every suggestion is welcomed and very precious for me..

• thank u

• This reply was deleted.
    • thanks..

• thank u Y.N

• thank u Diary.its useful.

• Thank you suth its very useful.

• I think if you listen to the music and watch movie a lot you will think in English without any control ,I mean just working on listening cause that when you wanna talk with someone your brain under control use of the English word and you will see the consequences :)" 

Wish you the best :)"

• thank you so much sima for your help but i am doing such thing for long time but i am progressing very slow.I can understand music and movies but while talking to anyone i find difficilties. 

This reply was deleted.