A difficult person is someone who has a bad attitude. He or she could be arrogant, rude and self-centered.

Did you have any experience with him or her? How did you cope with the situation? Kindly cite your story on the comment box below.

Thank you in advance!

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• It's true! We cannot control those kind of people. Thank you for commenting, Peace!

• Thank you for commenting, Ali!

• Nice topic, truly such people are difficult to control,
  • Dear Robbie, if I see a person who looks so pretty, as I get to know her or him if I find them arragont all the beauty would vanish away. On the other hand kind and polite people would make me love them. To be honest I couldn't get along with difficult people, so I would give up.:D
  • I like to remain silent against that
  • I'm glad that it turned out well on your part. If a person knows his or her own attitude, it would lessen the awkward and absurd behavior towards others. People sometimes don't realize that they could hurt somebody because of their tactless words and treatment to the person they're dealing with.

Thank you for your comment, Adaline! :)

• My way of dealing with the difficult person is to 'be nice to them'. It will definitely put shame on them and I am sure they never come with that attitude again. I got many experience. One or two days they try their rude behaviour but all of them apologize and they are my friends now. What's the point showing them the same attitude which we don't like? So no difference between them and us is in it?

• Indeed! Sometimes, it's a waste of time dealing with that person when you know he or she would not going to cooperate anyway. Thank you for your comment, Maya! :)

• What a positive reinforcement! What if that person hates coffee? Thanks for commenting...

• I don't hate coffee, but my stomach. :D

I'll give him sour-sop juice. It could freshen his mind. :)))

This reply was deleted.