Replies

• Shookrun Chocoo! Treating others nicely and kindly will make them happy. Can I be one of your friends? Thanks!
  • Well, I fully agree with everything said above. WE are the world. So, if we make ourselves and our close people to feel happy, we will make a step to the happiness of the world. If we stop feeling hatred, envy, greediness, aggressiveness, if we think about others and help them just a little in this or that way, we will make this world better step by step.

• I do agree with you 100%
  • A happy world is the highest goal we can reach. I think the people are ready to GET a happy world. But how many people are really ready to MAKE a happy world? We hould start with tiny steps and the way should be our target. Cleaning up the mess on our way should be the first step and we should start with ourselves. There lie many stones on our way  ... called:  ignorance, stupidness, prejudice, greed, avarice, egoism, envy, jealousy, inhumanism, hate ... how ever you want to call it.
    So many stones! But hope dies last. We can do it. We shouldn't talk ABOUT each other, we need to talk WITH each other. Let's go!

• It always have been a happy world, we feel it, the way how we take it, when we see something try to recognise the good in it and we go through a lot of situations everyday but we fail to explore it, the moment you start observing things you will find all the answers for your questions
  • Really true and important words "treat others as you want them treat you"!
  • No one can make happy all the world, but if each of us made happier even only one person, the world would become a little bit happier, too. And, as one of God's commandments says, treat others as you want them to treat you. Actually, you meant the same. Stay blessed and keep smiling:) Thank you for reminding us this important thing:)

• You have replied very well to your own question.  I agree with you.

This reply was deleted.