How to make an online group discussion effective ?

There can be many things to talk about, like:

How many members...?

Members English level...?

How long time...?

How to prepare on topics...?

Leadership...?

Timing...? ...and so on.

Please, don't hesitate to share any of your idea. Thanks a bunch in advance!

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Dear teacher Nadira, Thanks a bunch for always being there to help us. It'd very helpful if we can make such topics in discussions. And, I'm not preparing for IELTS right now, but hope in future I'll go for IELTS, and I'd be very glad if some IELTS topics will be included.

Hope, I will join our new group soon.

• Thanks Rajesh! My english is very poor and I am agree with Hala J.M.

• Hi little naughty girl,

Don't worry for your English, because you're on the right place now. And, I am sure you'll improve your English from here. Good luck!

• Thanks brother. I have spent many times, money and tears to learn english. Hahaha...Because of my habit is cry, eat, and play like other child. And I was never playing with my friend again when I found this page. And Now, I feel that I surronded by many friends and family in here. Thanks for all....=)

• Oh, my little naughty sister, forget the past and think about the future and live in present. :P

...and kick out the habit of crying, because naughty girl doesn't look naughty if she cries. :P

• Hahaha....Yeah, I see brother. I don't know, I like english, I have been studied it while I was child until now. Howewer when I have got english exam, my score always little and I feel give up for it. I try to arrange again. I hope I could more better than past. Fortunetely, I am a naughty girl, after go down then wake up again and again until get what I want and what I dream.....hihihihi...Thanks Rajesh! ^_*

• I wish you'd be a good English speak one day, naughty girl! Just keep doing....it's a long process...!

Good luck!

• WoW! It'd be really nice to make such discussions! Thanks, dear Ghalia!

• HI ,,RAJESH..IN MY OPENIAN AN EFFECTIVE TOPIC CAN INCLUDE BOTH FEMALE AND MALE

OR .....IT CAN BE DIFFERENCE ACCENT OF AMARICAN AND BRITISH ENGLISH

OR.......IT CAN BE PROBLEMS OF NEW MEMEBERS IN THIS SITE,,,,BECAUSE I HAD MANY OF THEM

AND DONT KNOW ANY BODY TO HELP,,,,,,IM WAITING FOR YOUR HOT TOPICS

• Hi Mahtab, Glad to see you here. Well, you know we never think any difference between an old and a new members here...we all are here for learning and can join any activities together. :-)

Thanks for giving your opinion! By the way, I have always hot topics for improving my English....hope you can find some of my blogs and discussions very hot. :P

This reply was deleted.