Hello guys,let's start this psychological research ;)We live in hectic era which brings stress into our life. I would be thankful to all of you - if you share here:1. What do you do when you are stressed (if you freak out or if you can ignore it etc.)2. How do you fight against stress? Do you have any special ways or techniques? What does help you?Thanks for sharing your experiences in advance and maybe you might help others by adding your comment ;)

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Eat cake wii help?

• Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

I totally agree with your 1st point, get out of the crowd and going on vacation can very helpful to say stress-free.

• Hello Luci,

You correctly said we live in the hectic era, most of us are feeling stress one or other reason. All have other reason for stress, i.e working people have work-related stress, students have study-related stress. however, it's not a question why one feels it but question how to overcome it. 

Here I would like to share my thought about how to decrease stress to some extent.

1. Music is a great healer. one can listen to music where they feel tensioned.

2. Walk on the river bank or garden with friends or family member and share problem can also reduce stress.

3. Play with kids also helps to reduce.

• oh! I had forgotten that technique that I can't share here!

• when I feel stress, I mostly will do some sport like jogging, swimming etc. After sweat, I will feel better

• When i feel stressed, i listen to music and sing loudly sometimes, sometimes i just go to sleep with music on.
  • Did someone say ''beat''? Hold my beer...giphy.gif

• Hahahaha! I'll try that technique some time to see if it works! 

• 1)It depends on the "kind" of stress, actually. If I got stressed by something at my job, or a difficult situation I kind of freak out. I just shiver and stutter and freeze. I'm super unreliable in any kind of situation that means stressing out.
    Apart from that I just got stressed by the rush of everyday. I'm not so good at dealing with people, and of course everybody has their own bunch of issues, isn't?  

2) I try to cope with stressful situations by just moving forward. Rationalize what are the best options and decide on one to follow, as calm as possible. 
    To cope with my day to day stress I like to be alone for a while, listening to music and coloring drawings. The more aggressive the music, the more soothing.

• Once when I was afraid of the interview and all the talking to strangers process my career advisor recommends me to start doing yoga and try different breathing technics so I could to calm down, feel relaxed and more confident. And it truly helps me a lot. It was a few years ago and now, with my co-workers, we do yoga even at work, it has become my hobby.  It's an opportunity to switch off work and refresh yourself. Besides, it may help to make contact with your colleagues (especially helpful if you're a newbie) and may boost your career

Career builder as your easy way to land a dream job
    Express employment professionals are ready to assist you in all your future career endeavors. Check out the wide range of career services our company…
This reply was deleted.