Replies

• OHHH, yes, breakfasts on the weekends are really great! I wish you the best! Thank you so much for your comment.
  • hai Nafis, nice to meet u here.

i am begining my day with keep smiling. Everyday, i wake up at 6. am. but, today i wake up earlier, cos this day is Penampahan Kuningan. in Hindu people, this day, the time for slaughter chicken or meat for preparing balinese holiday. I woke up at 3 am. I and my mom made a special Balinese food made of meat or vegetables, mixed with coconut sauce. After that, we made banten. after finished, i went to my office. 

• wow! It's great! I also miss the time when I was free and could read a lot of books. Now, I don't have that much time. Thanks a lot for your comment. Hope every day be fulfilling!
    • Hi, my dear friend, that sounds so interesting. However, I didn't know that Hindus also eat meats. It's interesting! Thanks a lot for your comment and wishing you all the best every and each day!
  • I start my day, firstly check out my email on my phone mobile ... hope your email to my inbox!

great discussion topic, Nafis ;)

-Nadiyah-

• ahhhhh! Lovely Nadiyah, you are so sweet! It's really wonderful to see that we have an email from a great friend in the morning. The day would be a wonderful day!
  • Hi Nafis,

I usually get up at 4 a.m on weekday, because I have something to prepare for my child before go to school,

after that I go to stadium at 6 a.m for jogging or play tennis, I spend time for this activities about 30-45 minutes,

and then I have breakfast and start work at 9.00 a.m. with a good feeling everyday. These are my routine activities.

• wow! That's great! I always wanted to wake up so early but I think I'm so lazy to do so. I love sleeping. hahahah! Your day is so perfect. Wishing you the best!
This reply was deleted.