Surely you've had this or similar situations in your daily life, if so, how big is your patient to deal with them?

- You're biking and suddenly you fall down, you see yourself bleeding with a terrible pain in your shoulder and dazed due to the impact, your friend behind you comes and asks "are you O.K.?" then you feel like answer 'oh.. sure, it's nothing I think it's just a broken bone but don't worry too much'

- You're placidly sleeping when someone opens your bedroom's door and gently asks "are you sleeping?" Wtf noo...!! I WAS sleeping but not just now.

- You're at the cinema's hall and one acquaintance comes and says 'Hey Piña! What're you doing here?' well the level of sarcasm in the answer depends on the level of trust you have with him so you can reply 'I wanted to watch last Amenabar's movie' but you can also say 'oh I just came to buy some fish for the dinner'

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• There is a kind of memes "You don't say?" ,which I like. But I like only reading them, not participating in them :D

• Hi Roman!  Haven't heard of them in concrete although some are good.

• Hello Estanis

Dumb questions are really annoying. People who ask these questions often don't realize that. It's up to you whether or not you want to give them an answer or ignore them. Don't worry about foolish questions and try to handle people who ask them politely. One way is to use humor and if you don't like to answer just smile.

• My wise friend Saba... you're even more polite than me :)

• Hahahahaha...good question, Estanis.

How about this one? LOL!

Bildergebnis für how to face dumb questions...funny gifs

• I'll bear in mind for my next situation  :p

• Hi, Estanis. Which is more importent, me or your job? I have never been asked this question, but I hear men who are busy for their jobs are sometimes asked it by their girlfriends. How do you answer it?

• Lol Tam... that could be a normal question at the beginning but after some years wife will ask: what're you doing at home? Haven't you anything to do somewhere else?

• Hahaha. lol

• Que haremos mi amigo, Estanis? Dumb ones are everywhere. People who do not care or do not understand the situations you are in. Unfortunately, we find those examples daily, even they can ask you why are you here in the toilet. Detectives or investigators ask crazy, foolish, and dumb questions too, but they want to get to the truth. What we have to do? I guess being patience is the only solution with them. Thanks, Mr. Estanis for sharing. 

This reply was deleted.