Ever since i know math is absolutely having the important role in my life, i started to learn it and during the time i am learning math, i obtain many LDs (Learning Difficulties). Now i'm at university which i have taken computer science as my major, and i still wondering myself, how i can be better everyday with math. I also realise that i think i don't have such passion as i always learn english everyday. 

My question is, how con you deal in this kind of situation where you need to be able to do math as compulsory, and you don't even like to see a piece of paper fulfilled by math symbols. 

Let me know your ideas about this, and please leave a comment to engange each other as if we want to be better in learning math.

Thanks

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• lol Saba, i won't, afterall i haven't met any yet

•  :-D

• I have the same opinion like as Tim Bedford.

• Hello!

Are you interested in math?

How about life?

Then, why don't you try to solve this?!

9x-7i>3(3x-7u)

You can find the answer here.

*****     *****      *****     *****    *****     *****      *****     *****     *****

And one more question!

Do you know;

2+2=?!

Can it be 5?

Why not!

Please read the answer here:)

• hey Kalby, Be careful not to fall in love, I think you wanted to learn math, :-D

• Hey lovely saba, yeah i have been trying to find a teacher who is not only having his willing to teach me but also he is sort of easy-going person, it somehow will match with me cause i think i am kind of weirdo or you can say humourist. Please dont be too serious, am i right?

• Hi Kalby,

Your decision is good, I hope you find a good teacher.

• Thanks, some of you have given a kind of tricky things to learn math. I will try it maybe

• Take math as a game not as a subject ...in my skul days maths seems to be lyk a demon...bt when i take it as a game i realy enjoy it...make ur short note before going to solve any excrcise i will help u alot
  • Thanks sir, your reply is quite motivating me. Well, yeah, i maybe need to realise that i have to get used to it, and i have to make mathematic as part of my life, at least there is math calculation which i will be doing everyday. So, i hope it will work out to me.

This reply was deleted.