Replies

• I know, right? I'd kill for havin' a friend like him right now. NASA? You can do better, girl.

MARY said:

That animated gif is a revelation! O____O 

Finally I know how I'm gonna get a job in the NASA!! 

aleluya.gif?width=300

A738a said:

Beg to differ...16%2B-%2B1

How can i pass the job interview?
    hix help me
  • That animated gif is a revelation! O____O 

Finally I know how I'm gonna get a job in the NASA!! 

aleluya.gif?width=300

A738a said:

Beg to differ...16%2B-%2B1

How can i pass the job interview?
    hix help me
  • Beg to differ...16%2B-%2B1
    Mishaikh said:

Nobody can help no one in this unless you help yourself.

https://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/anB4Py5_460sv.mp4
  • Nobody can help no one in this unless you help yourself.

• http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fgallery%2Fmrs-doubtfires-party-tips%2Fmrs-doubtfire-impressions.gifYou'll be a shoo-in.

• I think you will pass interview if you have a good preparing and your self-confidence. You must prepare questions and answers: Example: What do you know about this organization?  What experience do you have in this field? Why should we employ you? How would employing you benefit (be good for) this company? (how can you make more money for this company? How can you make this company operate better?) Why do you want to leave your current job?..... Take care!

• yeah. I am preparing. And I am ready for next chance

• This reply was deleted.
    • Thank you. I am preparing every day for next interview.

I think I will pass this time. 

Now, I think fail is not too bad because I learn a lot of great things. I have time to study, practice and become stronger. It is a chance to know who is true friend, to relax before long life work,.... it is a really hard time but after that i feel i am lucky

P/s: maybe i have many mistakes but I hope You can understand what I want to say :)

• Just trust yourself!

This reply was deleted.