I found this topic and I thought that it could be a funny thing to share here with all the MyEC crowd!

Here it goes: 

You're on a date and can ONLY TALK about the LAST THING YOU GOOGLED.
So, What are you talkin' about? :P

10257080883?profile=RESIZE_400x

(here a pic 'cause i know some of you only check the images (can't blame you, i do that too))

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I rarely use Google due to privacy concerns.  I tend to use DuckDuckGo BUT, changing the question to "the last thing you searched online" (rather than googled), it would be "best humor books"  and based on the search results it would be an easy topic to discuss and even a safe topic.  Here is one search result - https://www.barnesandnoble.com/blog/50-funniest-books-ever-written/

• Sleep paralysis. I'm a joy to be around.

Burrito mode activate!

burrito retsuko (@PKiller1st) / Twitter

The girl in the pic looks bored outta her gourd.

• I experienced that once. It's not very nice... 

• Marrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!  (=^-^=)/

last time I goggle about the drama series that I watched have a book or not.. lol

• Yesterday I gooled about createnine level.....so, I am gonna talk about it.

• Oh, nice, that's very interesting...

anigif_enhanced-25597-1449141033-2.gif

• Okaaay, I'll start with this, geezz... ¬¬

My last googled thing was in Goodreads, looking for the summary of some books. Making it simple, one is about weird people living in a big house and the other is about the Death.
    So I'd have a very interesting date talkin' about death and weird stuff. Which is just what a call a 'normal day' :P

• Google or searched online?  Goodreads has its own search engine that isn't Google.  I use Goodreads also.

• You should go to 'First Dates' T.V program  :D

...please don't forget to advise me. 

This reply was deleted.