HI ALL

i m gonna  change my real name (mean in a real life ) ,,since some month looking for a suitable name but i found myself among the excessive many names ,honestly it is  so hard to decide ,i can barely determine the right one  .summary  i need ur help, waiting foward ur suggestions ,pls recommend me the most admirable name u know ,hope this discussion ii help me to find the relevant name

THANK U !

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• hi SALEM 

i have a virtual friends who is better than real ones ,,so if i wouldnt think this way wont be useful i wouldnt start this discussion .if people offer here their suggestions it is not worse also u know we have  the users here r from all around the world .wanna know the girl names which in familiar in their country .

summary this is the simple and  entertaining way for me 

10x u !

• hey PISSA 

dont dare  to teach me what is the respect !

this  is  the  family  arrangement not only my decision. 10x  god  there is  now  spesific  cause  that i suffering anyway i dont wanna share  cause  here ,

if i m silly  that is  all  cuz i have  a  friend like u 

OYA  PISSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :)

• Hi sweetie, I like ur own name,but I'm going to suggest several Persian nice names with their meaning :

Arshida= shining lady

Rojan = days

Arezo= wish

Elahe = goddes

Sepide = dawn 

Nazanin= so cute

Padide = phenomenon

Anahita= someone who clear sins

Adrina = beautiful girl

Nazilaa = coquette girl

Aysan= alike moon (its a turkish name actually)

Delaviz= lovely girl

Rosha= bright gril

Sheyda= Lover

Vida= clear 

----

They all are rare names. I hope they would be helpful.

• ROZITAA AZIZAMMMMMMMM

they r  all  wonderful  darling  

u r da bomb .10x u sooooooooooo much for sharing  with me ,really  ii be  useful :)  ♥ ♥ ♥ ☼

THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS DEAR :)

• wow  YANTI  SIS

1st of all 10x u soooooooooooooooooooooooo  much  for the link ,great  !

it ii  help me to find a right 1 

dont let them to call u whatever name they want otherwise u ii have excessive many names so i can realize ur anxiety in this condition

u have  a  great name that i have never heard although this is the  well-known name in ur province .. actually agree with ur mind but my circumstance is a distinct a little  ,my family also agree with my mind in this way even they insist me :)

10x u  sis  for the  such a  clear  and  satisfactorily  comment ..kissesssssssssss  ♥ ♥ ♥

• DEAR NORA 

already approved revealed name u wrote here .glad to hear u liked current content  :)..really  glad 

10x u for the participation  and such a marvellous comment  darling   ♥ ♥ ♥  ♣ :)

• DEAR DEEPA 

they r all great  definitely 

but i also wanted  to see  indian girl names from ur  comment :)

10x u for the  participation ^_^

• My suggestions: Solnishko; Mishka; Delishka

:-)

• VEGA  :) 

Cute-cute-smile-girl-smiley-emoticon-000353-large.gif

• Angel -a spiritual being believed to act as an attendant, agent, or messenger of God, conventionally represented in human form with wings and a long robe.

Enjoy !

This reply was deleted.