Hi there! I am new in this forum, however, I have worked as a Teacher/Lecturer of English. Hopefully, I can benefit others through my learnings and others will certainly help me learn since we all are students no matter how good we are at English. 

Looking forward to getting in touch with new people here. 

11037703_1120715357959492_3716810346982918202_o.jpg

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• welcome here.

• Hi Daniyal,

I wrote you but not found any response. could you please tell how can i get connected with you. My skype id is arpan_trivedi.

• Welcome daniyal on Englishclub.com , really it would be helpful to interact with you to improve English language skills.

• Assalamu alaikum,

I want to improve my speaking english. I hope you going to inspire us.

• Hi,

I am Satya from India and a learner of English. I want to improve my speaking and writing in english. To improve my speaking in english I am looking forward friends on native english speaker. If you find me suitable please join me in your friend list and I am in skype. My id is arpan_trivedi

• Welcome aboard pal. It's a pleasure to meet you. I am a student of arts and humanities at the University of Kansas. Furthermore, I also offer my services as an online academic writer for those students looking for any kind of assignment help. 7dollaressay website review

7 Dollar Essay Website Reviews - Best Essay Writing Services Reviews by Satisfied Customers
    Many top essay writing providers are present all around the world, thus don't get carried away with cheaters, and always check this list of best essa…
  • Hi Daniyal!

Nice to meet you!

2602547116?profile=original

• It'll be an honor if I can be helpful to you in any regard. 

Cheers!

• Welcome, 

I hope I will get to learn from a teacher. Thanks for introducing yourself to us. 

This reply was deleted.