Hello EC

I am Smile from India.I completed my graduation in my native language.so I am little affraid to speak in English. I am working in a corporate company since 4yrs where I have to speak in English. My writing skills are better then speaking. So I want to improve my oral skills.  I want a serious practice person to practice with me.  Pleas let me know  if you are interested.

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hey, Smile, I'm looking for a study partner. If you're still searching write me a PM. 

Greetings! :)

• I am an online English teacher, and I prepare my students for the TOEIC TEST. This method has an important part in speaking development, that I think it could help you. You can write to me on my e-mail: edferna44@gmail.com.

Have a nice day,

Eduardo Fernandez

• I'm

• You must have a circle/group of friends. Try to speak with them in English.  In this way your spoken English will definitely imporve.  

Anyway you are most welcome here in this club.  Be persistant in learning.

You will achieve your goal.

• Hello smile, 

If you are really serious then we can have speaking practice. It might help both of us. 

Lemme know how would you like to proceed. 

See u around. :)

• Come on boys! Where are you all? A lady is asking for speaking and you did not show up yet lel

• May be they are busy with their speaking partners.Why don't you help me!!! 

• Allright, I'll help you out to get a better speaking skill with my low speaking skill lel

• Hey Paul, 

How u doing ? Well, your English speaking isn't bad. :) 

• Hello Snr,

I'm good how about you? Have you ever heard my speaking? xD

This reply was deleted.