Hello

Just now, I complete my registration. I am to begin my study journey with the excited motion for such many English learners like you here. About me, It is music that my favorite thing. I almost accept any style of music. Recently, I find the rock with orchestra is so awesome and begin to learn how to play guitar. If you also are interested in music, maybe we can communicate in English. Although my English is poor, I am still will to show my gesture of good faith.

It is so difficult for me to write in English. I hope we can make progress together.

Thank you for reading this awkward introduction and welcome to chat with me. ^_^

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Perfect launch ,soon you are going to fly  high in the the sky.  don't worry 

• Hi, I'm a new learner. Nice to meet you

• Hi, it's such a wonderful day for meeting so pretty a lady like you. If the expression has offended you, I apologize for what I say. Please forgive my naive behavior because I want to practice the structure -such + a + adj + n, and my brain has already out of its place when seeing a beautiful lady like you. To be honest, I hope to make progress with you together. I also long for the improvement in English.

• Hi dear Haojing... Nice to meet you with this discussion. I love music like you. I think I'm the one n only person who loves music without knowing anything about music.. :) :) :) :)

• Nice to meet you too. For my part, love is of vital importance of music. Maybe what you lack is just a motivation for learning music theory. Anyway, I will be satisfied if music can bring happiness to me.

• Oh, come on... your English is quite good. No need to make yourself small. ;) 
    Ah, I almost forgot: Welcome to EC! I tried for some time to learn bass-guitar... but it wasn't my instrument, so I switched to the piano, and that's 100% my thing. I'm an amateur of course. ;)

Thank you for writing this, not at all awkward, introduction, and see you around! 

• Thank you for your encouragement. I spend about 45mins finishing this introduction and realize that writing is more difficult than reading. Maybe only God knows how I pass the English writing exam at school. I am greatly appreciate for your comment. Would you mind my request to be your online friends?

• Yeah, in the beginning we want to write everything correct... I was the same. ;-)  

I believe friendship, online and offline, comes with time, and not over adding someone to a contact list. So, I'm looking forward to read you here. See you around! 

• Hoaling, wo ye shi, wo de zhong woe bu hao. Dear new member, welcome to the club. We are very happy to see your topic. We will do our best to help you. I want two things from you. First, to add me as one of your friends. Second, to help me improving my poor Chinese language. Thanks for sharing. 

• Thank you, Sir. It's my pleasure to help you to improve your Chinese. You can chat in PinYin, it's already a great beginning. I believe you can make it. (I'm not sure that "make it" can clarify my meaning, I mean you will be good at using Chinese.)I am willing to add you as one of my friends.

This reply was deleted.