Have you ever lied anyone?

Once my friends asked me about doing makeup. They do makeup so bad but I can't tell them directly when they ask like "Is it okay?"  I have to say like it looks good even though they are not. I just want them to be proud with their abilities :) Am I wrong ?

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• As an answer to your question typed in boldface, Jessie, I must say 'LOADS'.

Yes, I've lied TO many people.

Jessie's Page
    Jessie's Page on MyEnglishClub
  • lol Jessie I'm with you but if you told her to fix it, it would be better cuz the ppl may laugh at her :( and you're your friend's mirror ^_-
  • I would prefer my friend to correct my mistakes and admiring with what's already good but some friend might hard to talk to because she might get angry if being told frankly so I understand your decision :) 

• What abilities? They cannot do makeup, right? So it shouldn't be called "ability" and if you keep telling them it's okay, they will never change the way they do it...

• Why did you come to the Earth? And how did you come? What is interesting there?

• Disturbingly literal or innocently gullible. Hmmmmm...

• Are you an alien? Why I can't understand clear even one single your message?

• First off, that sentence was directed at you, but I didn't want to be very forward about it. Second, BUSTED... how did ya know I was an extraterrestrial? 'Cause my hairdo isn't betraying me at all. None whatsoever.giphy.gifP.S Have you ever considered pursuing a career in the arena of detectives?

• I understand just : That sentence was directed to me

You didn't want to make it clear

Second - Busted, I have no idea what does it mean...

Next sentence is clear.

About hairdo I don't know. Do you have to tame your hair?

None whatsoever... What none?

I didn' know... And yes, I have considered, but almost no...

• Nope. Never ever.

And I'm not human either. I come from outer space

Here is me and my planet:

0b9ce64b177afa9804314ccd25bb2ecb--sci-fi-movies-horror-movies.jpg?width=230

This reply was deleted.