Replies

• Ahib alahdaf ya Ghada! It is very nice to look forward to improve yourself for the better. I want to take this opportunity and ask to be one of your friends. Is that possible? Thanks for your nice comment . Happy New year. 

• I will learn computer coding.

• Chuc mung nam moi, Dan Vi! Happy New year to Dan Vi. I hope you become the greatest programmer of all. don't forget to extend the greetings of the New year to your respected  family. Happy New Year .

•  

I always like to learn more about what interests me such as English, cooking, sewing, gardening,.....and also I try not to be angry with others.

• Sal no mubarak Saba! The last thing, you said, is very important. If you  control yourself, the rest of the items will follow. I really press on your hand hard to do it. Thanks for your meaningful comment. 

• It would be better at least to try to be better.

• Naya Sal mubak ko, Mishaikh Sahib! Happy New year to to the great blogger. 

• Hello my dear friend. For next year I am full of wishes and the main thing I wish it's a  worldwide peace very strong for everyone that lives on the Earth. As I said in another previous Glosky's discussion, we have to believe in ourselves and only with a strong willpower we could be able to achieve our most important goals in our lives. But also what Confucio said many years ago that is as follows: Patience needs a lot of practice or Patience requires a lot of practice. could give to all of us a very strong aid to wait the right moment for everything we need and patience always will be prized.

Happy New Year to you and I'm waiting to hear from you other beautiful replies soon.

• felice anno nuovo,  Favola! Indeed, peace is one of the main issues for us. Without it, life is very complicated and hard to cope with. I believe your wishe was logical. wars are in everywhere.  Even inside our houses, we are having them. 

I agree with you my dear respected friend, we need peace badly, especially in the middle East and some other hot parts. Thanks, Favola for your nice comment on 2020, a year we expect to be full of peace. Happy New year to Favola. 

•  

Actually I want to be positive person and I want to keep fight to better life. since 2019 I have tried  to be more strong in the life .The time is fast that we should find a great life with our self . this year is an opportunity to achieve our goals .The good way to never forget  our goals is we  write these in note book.

This reply was deleted.