Replies

• Anti eejabiya  in shaa  Allah ya Ghada. Happy New year.

• By being happy no matter what...

Wish you all happy new year

• Bonne anee mon ami! A lovely greeting from a gorgeous lady. Kadiatou Sow, I hope to be one of your friends.  Thanks for your nice comment comment . 

• to focus on the most important things for me. 

• Wa ana bihal hal ya Yousse! I want to concentrate on the most important things for me and my family too. Thanks for your comment and happy new year. 

• To answer your question, I have tried to be more patient with myself for many years. Until now, I failed. So I still work on it and hope it will come true, one day. Hope dies last.

If you want to know more about the things I want for the new year, you can read it here: 

https://www.myenglishclub.com/blogs/my-new-year-wishes

For you and your family, dear Dara, my sincerest wishes. May the coming years be filled with health, love, and contentment, for all of you.
    Happy New Year 2020!

Bildergebnis für Happy new year 2020 quotes"

My New Year Wishes
    All I want  I want to be kind and I want to keep straight, I want to lose some kilos of weight. I want to have a happy life with my dears, as welI I…
    • Fohliches yar Rose Iris. Of course, we wish you and the members of the club a happy New year . Thanks for your nice wishes.  

• Thanks, Dara. 

By the way...I think you wanted to write Fröhliches Jahr...

Just to tell you before our friend Adriano is going to tell you...lol.

Have a great day.

• Danke feelmals Rose Iris! I really like to be corrected because both my German and Italian languages are very poor. I hardly say a word correctly. Thanks for that correction and I hope you do that whenever I make a mistake. In this way, I might get some improvement in the long run. Happy new year.

• As you told me to correct you...here the next correction:  Danke vielmals.

This reply was deleted.