Replies

• Hi Tara, I've tried it. but, unfortunately it's still a unfinished project isn't it?
  • Haven't tried it, but I think nothing good of it. Probably it suck. They turned off the good features of google search engine(definitions search from dictionaries) and same time created some unneeded social network, that is likely no better than all those already existing ones!

I really miss the old goole. It was so easy to find definitions of words by typing "define: a word" to google.

Well. What can I say. Seems like the new generation of programmers, or software designers, or something isn't at the height as their ancestors where. I see and hear about horrible non user-friendly creations all the time. Why should I think, that the google+ is any better?

Sorry, im really terrible pessimistic about it, and still mad at google because they removed the old good dictionary search.

I will not going to try it. Not before they finish it and open to all users... I'm sure, that I will not be disappointed in my disappointment.. I mean I'm sure it's exactly as bad as I suspect that it is.

^_^

• Tara, could you please give the explaination what google + exactly? I never heared it before. is it just for gmail user? thanks
  • Hi Tara!..I`m a googler..you know as teachers we always need a hand, an extra resource to get actual information... I love google..

There is a new word in spanish (I don`t know if in English is used too)... the verb "goglear".. that means : "looking for, searching.." 

I also tried Google earth! is fantastic! but makes you feel "watched"  by a satellite,  hehehe... I was using it the other day and I could see some beautiful places like The Taj Mahal, the Eiffel Tower, the Pyramids.. wow.. I did a trip around the world from my pc..just imagine!

• This reply was deleted.
    • @James Yes, I've heard that complaint. That's a big problem. It's hard to believe there is no way to change that. Has anyone else figured this out? You could ask Josef. He may know.
  • Yes, i have heard Google+ and i just looking on it.

I am little confuse because of i am new there(google+) so i am clicking here there :) :)

Facebook is better than Google+, its my opinion.

Because many webpages connected with Facebook so i can get easily update, like as NEWS, IT related blogs....

Well, i'l see how much google+ useful for me.

For MyEC friends : if you are interested to use google+ then you have to request an invitation link from existing members...... So anyone can get invitation link from this url :Google Plus Invite

2382366026?profile=original

• I registered there several weeks ago. Well, I like the main idea of it ( I mean circles) but I still don't have enough friends there to see all the advantages of it. Some friends of mine prefer FB to G+, others don't have Google account...
  • Well, I don't find it attractive yet, it seems too nifty, rather than being simpler. I got around FB better and quickly when I joined there first. But also the bias towards FB does not help in analyzing it as a neutral. So it will take time to make waves and shake FB empire.
This reply was deleted.