Good luck

Sometimes, they say, you need it. Do you believe in good luck? What do we mean by luck? Is it our overall circumstances or conditions in life including everything that happens to us? Is it a fortune or fate?

Can we count on it? Or shall we work hard and depend only on that? When we fail to do something we say, bad luck. An 'x' person is rich and happy because he is lucky. Being optimistic, does it help?          

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Surely our mood play important role in our luck. Anyway most of the times, luck is for those who find it rather than the ones who search for it.

• Asante sana Molemane! Thanks for pressing the like button. 

• Techkkur ederim, Pepe! I really like that. This is close to the comment of the great blogger and the respected lady, Zzina. Believing in Allah and we have to do what we have to do. According to the great blogger, he mentioned two words, " strive" and " endurance" . Pepe, I am still hoping to get your friend request. Thanks again for your nice comment and good luck. 

• Shookran bizzaf Ya Zzina! ((Those who were patient and those who had great luck, they would get it)). Here the pronoun 'it' refers to Paradise. Thanks Zzina for your nice comment on good luck. I am still waiting for your add, thanks Zzina.   

• Bilkul sahih Mishaikh sahib! Striving, we all have to strive for the best things in life. We are created in difficulty as Allah said in Surat "Albalad". In your comment, you used another term 'endurance'. Both terms indicate that. We have to train and work hard in order to get our aims. Look at the comment of Zzina. I have not read it yet, but it means what you mentioned at the end of your last line. I really appreciate your objective comment. Thank you, and good luck.

• Rahul, main bhee! Lady Svetlana, Valentine, and moderator Paula agreed that we have to work hard and gain what we are hoping for. To count on it is out of the question. I also agree with them. Those who are lucky, we do not blame or envy them. It is the matter of pure luck for them. If you were born and your father had left a lot of money, buildings and companies waiting for you, we call that luck, isn't it Rahul? Thanks for your comment and good luck!

• Good luck is a secondary thing.  Striving with endurance is the prior aspect in once life.  Our religion also emphasize on the 'koshis-e-musalsal' continued striving, then keep faith in Allah.  Keeping faith in Allah is Good Luck.

• Lekin qu, Hman? Acha kismat! Some people are lucky since their birth. An "X" kid is born and his father had left him a fortune. What do we call that? I agree with you, we must work hard to get what we hope for, but at the same time, we must know that luck is there, isn't it? I know that some kids have rich parents. They do not have to trouble themselves by working hard or do anything. they do not have to exert any physical or mental effort. Thanks, Hman and good luck!

• Dyakuyu Roman! It seems that most of the comments here, agree with the same opinion of the lovely Svetlana, Valentine and moderator Paula.  Luck comes by coincidences. As you said, being optimistic can help in certain circumstances. Thanks, Roman and I hope you are always lucky.  Good luck!

• i belive in a hard work only

This reply was deleted.