Replies

• @ Dara......

Thanks for your comment...

•    I agree with u . Things happen gradually   . My people say "  a droplet  after a droplet make a torrent  , a seed after a seed make a kilo " However  , success  is all about seeing the end of the road  , waiting for the final results  and being patient enough to keep trying , a thing some people cant do all the time  , they get frustrated  easily 

Thanks for sharing  ur wonderful quotation  :)

• correct, success comes with the continuous and non-stop efforts, every effort is important and useful.

• So true. I would thanks for the first stroke most as it's the decisive stroke to do the rest and cherish the last stroke because it's the hardest to do.

• Hi Kala! My view point about those words on the picture is: A stone becomes broken by the EACH stroke of hammer. Each stroke is useful. Success is the result of continuous effort AND lots of the other things and obstacles.

• What am I supposed to do with this ?585993_1.jpg

• This reply was deleted.
    • @ ella.....

Thanks for your visit and comment.

• tenor.gif

Good on you.

• @A738a

Thanks for your comment

• I agree with the whole statement. We tend to say "A river cuts through rock, not because of its power, but because of its persistence." and I strongly believe in that. 

This reply was deleted.