Getting frustated...

Hi, everybody my name is Sam. I belong to India. I am learner of English, but could  not improve my writing in spite of working hard, I am getting confused how to go ahead. 

Let's come to point, I don't want to waste your precious time. I wan't to take your attention to my problem. I am trying to write for years in this language but could not, I start to write with great concentration and effort but, After writing few sentences I get confused and frustrated. I think points about the topic but I do not able to translate into  this language. I do not memorize proper words that is required at that time. 

When I read things in this language, I can understand but the time of speaking and writing I make terrible mistakes and I forget everything that I know even that word that I learned this morning. 

This is happening in my life like cycle again and again,I am not going in good direction of learning, Is anybody interested in my problem and want to help.

Please give your comments and advises. Your advice is very precious to me.

Thank you

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 2644014782?profile=original

•   Hello Sam  ,  first  of all the the paragraph  u have wrote above considering  ur problem  in writing  is perfect  . Second  , do u want to be a professional  writer  or is it just to improve  ur English  ??? If u want to master writing  u need to pay money and find an online teacher  .like the italki or verbling  sites  . They can help u more . 3rd  , writing  need reading  , if u read more u will be inspired  and have a lot to say . Think of anything  Sam  that can be a worthy  topic for an article or a blog of ur own , look around u . A cracked window  glass  can make a whole novel  , just let ur thoughts  flow naturally  . 4th , use this site the English Club  , there are many writing challenges  and many activities  , that will add a lot to ur skill , and all of them are for free . 

Here are some sites  which are great for reading 

https://medium.com.    and http://www.bbc.com  and https://www.tumblr.com/login

Medium – a place to read and write big ideas and important stories
    Welcome to Medium, a place where words matter. Medium taps into the brains of the world’s most insightful writers, thinkers, and storytellers to brin…
  • Hey Sam. I think your writing isn't really bad. You may feel insecure with your ability. But the only way to improve our English skills is we have to keep practice every day. If your goal is to improve your writing, try to write some blogs here and ask members here to help correct your grammars. It may be effective. Your ability will increase over the time. 

Good luck! Regards from an English learner :D

• And also you van try to listen English radio or songs! It can help you to think in English language.

• I have the same idea with others, your writing is good and better than mine :). Just remind , advice is a noun, and advise is a verb.
  • I have same problem as you too. Maybe If you try writing here more and more You would probably get better because you have to think about words more often to convey your thought. Anyway, In my opinion you doing great in writing.

• thank you Mishaikh for you comment.

• I am glad with all my surprise to see you have so fluently expressed yourself. Good. Keep it up.
This reply was deleted.