Get to know yourself

your life and your interests can help you feel content, regardless of whether you are in a relationship or not. Being single offers a great opportunity to get to know yourself better. It offers a chance to follow your interests and try new things. You might want to try spending some time alone doing things you enjoy. This can help you think about what you want if you do choose to have a boyfriend or girlfriend.

Being happy with yourself helps make future relationships better, as you are more likely to have confidence in what you want from the relationship. It can be helpful to consider what you would want from a relationship beforehand, too.

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Another valuable tip from the guide: "How to become a shrink just learning from motivational memes' trash" Vol. I

• Nice topic temo! Being alone sometime is essential to think about ourselves, what we've passed by, and future intentions. Being alone also helps us to understand the loneliness then gives us an experience to realize value of relationships around.. 

• nice vvquang i agree with you

This reply was deleted.