Replies

• Bingo then. I was sure you didn't know the answer yourself, Mr. Dara )) hh. Congrats now.

• Spasibo Olga! Send me the friend request. I am changing pingo to bing. I will wait for it. Thanks for your correction. If you have noticed, one or two of the members got the first sentence, but could not get the second one. Thanks again Olga.

• But you have already sent it....want one more? )))

• "GOOD LUCK!" :)

• Terima kasih banyak mod. Onee Chan! I have just been telling Loma about it. One member mentioned the first one. Believe me, you use it yourself and it is very dear to you. I think now everything is clear. Thanks again for being so honest. 

• No I havent ..would like to tell us plx?

• Thanks, Loma, Fizzy asked me about the clues a week ago. I said one of the course are mentioned by one of the commentators. Thanks again for commenting. 

• u are most welcome sir

• May be; "Can you guarantee that?" or, "I can't guarantee that"... There are many, Dara 😊

• Nasilsin Ulug Evsen. I agree with you, there are many sentences, but these two are always in the mouth and they are very dear to you. I mean one of them is very dear to you One of the commentators answered the first one. My friend Fizzy is asking for clues and I gave him this one. I guess now, it is easy to point to it. Sorry for my late reply and thanks for your attempt. 

This reply was deleted.