Replies

• Dara, let me try.... but it's not guaranted!

"Guaranteed not to fade"

Arabic usually read this in vice versa; "Fade is not guaranted"

Ha ha...Have a nice day.....Dara.

Warm regards from Indonesia.

Al.

• Apa kabar Razzi, km tahu! One of you gave the first sentence. I can not name anyone of you. Thanks, Razzi for your nice attempt. 

• This reply was deleted.
    • Bottle, are you serious? I am fifty eight. I am older than your father. How come I love you and you love me? I possible! 

• Dear Dara, one of them is "I am sure" and which is the another one? I prefer use " from my point of view" but not " I am sure" because I am not sure of anything, take care friend

• Eu gosto disso, Laura! Gracias! The sentence is famous all right but there is another one which is similar to it. I will give you a hint, my respected lady. Men and women use it and it is very important in our life.  I think now, you will guess right. Thanks, Laura for your time. 

• Oi there, folks

The more I ponder and wonder over this issue, the more lost I felt myself, so, to cut short my stray zig-zagging, I shall make a desperate attempt to form the "famous two English sentences that give no guarantee in either cases" - Ready? .... Steady.... Go .....

1 - Their arid land demanded intensive irrigating.

2 - My acute constipation called for irrigating.

Be kind to notice that in either cases the irrigation shall not guarantee any beneficial effect. :-)

• Shveitny Rysperski. Let and come back. 

• Yak she majch Rysperski! Your guess was not far from reality. The sentences are used daily and they are known world wide. Don't you even be lost my dear handsome friend. Thanks for that good attempt. 

• not sure but i am sure there is 2.. 

do tell daragino

• Fizzy, mengapa kamu mencoba dua? That was correct. We use the sentence (I am sure) very often. Let me tell you that your guess can be better than mine. Let see what the handsome guy, Mr. Rysperski of My EC has to say. Many thanks, Fizzy for that nice try. You were almost there.    

This reply was deleted.