Replies

• Mumnoon Zahra, thanks for pressing the like button. I really hope to be one of your friends. Thanks again. 

• This reply was deleted.
    • Lol! Dear Ella, on  My EC website and especially on my page, they are the most famous ones. I really want to grab this opportunity again and ask you to add me to the list of your friends. Is this possible? Thanks for your smart comment. 

• Ella, I hope to be one of your friends. Thanks again for your comment. 

• I am confused by this conversation.  Is there a correct answer to this question?  And, if so, what is it?  Could you also tell us the source for your information, please?

• Bev Anne, look at people, how many people say ( I love you) every day?  The phrase (made in China) how often did you hear it?  I love you for adding me and I am now one of your friends. Thanks again. 

• Thanks, Bev, please, add me 

• I love you  //  Made in China

Sure... none of these come with guarantees.

• Estoy de aquerdo contigo, senior Estanis! Guarantee was the missing word regarding them. I really congratulate you for solving bringing those two famous sentences. No wonder, the speaker was Estanis. Thanks again. 

• Gracias Estanis! You like that answer from Mr. Estanis, aren't you Ella?

• Pingo! Exactemente senior Estanis! You have really done it. Our respected lady, Bottle answered the first sentence and I tried to pursue other members to follow but they did not pay any attention to what I said. No wonder, the speaker was Mr. Estanis. 

This reply was deleted.