Drugs

Is it true that drugs can be more deadly than wars?

Of course, we are not talking about the drugs that the doctor allows people to take, but we mean the illegal and most of the time, painful substance like marijuana, heroin or cocaine.

How do they affect our children, our family and the society?

What about religion and our mental state?

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Maagool ya Victor! Mush mumkin. Ana ftakart gair kidah. Fist, I am glad to be one of your friends. Thanks for your comment on that discussion, drugs!

Victor Learner said:

correct , i wonder how some countries like US and Isreael allow smoking some drugs like marijuana , and its legal 

thanks 

Drugs
    Is it true that drugs can be more deadly than wars? Of course, we are not talking about the drugs that the doctor allows people to take, but we mean…
  • correct , i wonder how some countries like US and Isreael allow smoking some drugs like marijuana , and its legal 

thanks 

• Sungay Imshafi, Imshafi, mala pushtu narazi, deer manana! I agree with you, my dear young friend. Drugs can cause chaos and calamity, as you mentioned. Thanks, Imshafi for your nice and meaningful comment. 

imshafi said:

Hello for all,

I construed drugs as gradual dead, surely it is deadly from war because drugs call society in calamity smoothly.

Drugs
    Is it true that drugs can be more deadly than wars? Of course, we are not talking about the drugs that the doctor allows people to take, but we mean…
  • Hello for all,

I construed drugs as gradual dead, surely it is deadly from war because drugs call society in calamity smoothly.

• Muchas gracias mi amigo, Joseph! Pero por kei? Legalizing drugs might lead to more addiction. That's my opinion. It's forbidden and illegal, and yet, look at people how do they use them? In my opinion, legalizing drugs needs many types of research and studies to be carried out. Thanks, Joseph for your suggestion!      

Joseph said:

the drugs have to become legal and must exist a law for using or consuming, the drug dealers are making millions selling illegal drugs.

Drugs
  • Spasibo Winnie The Pooh. I did not know about that. Drugs can be made from chemical substances. In that case, it would cost more than that which is found by planting or any other mean of agriculture. You can make restrict rules for those who smuggle drugs from your neighboring countries. Thanks, Winnie for your nice comment!    

WinnieThePooh said:

i think that drug is disaster.it is more bad then war. A man rather leave war then drug. With regard to "soft drug" i think that people thyt use it will be on hard drug with the lapse of time. ( Taking drugs is such process that difficalt to control).
    In my country most heavy drugs come from Afghanistan(unstuble country with permanent military actions, it is easy to see how it is conntcted to politics).
    But problem is not only that there are bad politics. If there would not be ways to get grugs from Afghanistan, there are people who can produce drugs from medicine.
    In this way, there is mental problem why humans use drug.

Drugs
  • the drugs have to become legal and must exist a law for using or consuming, the drug dealers are making millions selling illegal drugs.

• i think that drug is disaster.it is more bad then war. A man rather leave war then drug. With regard to "soft drug" i think that people thyt use it will be on hard drug with the lapse of time. ( Taking drugs is such process that difficalt to control).
    In my country most heavy drugs come from Afghanistan(unstuble country with permanent military actions, it is easy to see how it is conntcted to politics).
    But problem is not only that there are bad politics. If there would not be ways to get grugs from Afghanistan, there are people who can produce drugs from medicine.
    In this way, there is mental problem why humans use drug.

• Danyawaad Chitra! It's a bad picture. If I forget about my children, my family, and my responsibilities towards the society, what is left for me to do? Escaping won't solve the problem, it might make it more complicated. Better to stand and confront it, as you mentioned. I really appreciate your contribution and participation here. Thanks, Chitra!

Chitra said:

People , those who are not confident to get the situation confronted by them or surroundings they live in got addicted to drugs.They try to escape from this virtual world and totally entered into a fantasy world.They forget about their family, children and their responsibilities towards the society.So I agree with your opinion.... drugs can be more deadly than wars.

Drugs
This reply was deleted.