Drugs

Is it true that drugs can be more deadly than wars?

Of course, we are not talking about the drugs that the doctor allows people to take, but we mean the illegal and most of the time, painful substance like marijuana, heroin or cocaine.

How do they affect our children, our family and the society?

What about religion and our mental state?

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Totally. Watching Fantasia (1940) while pickin' up them drugs, tho... 

tumblr_of7n4yyyCQ1v6ye9ro1_400.gif?width=303tumblr_lk7vemqDi31qaqe94o1_400.gif

MARY said:

Yeah guys, throw away your drugs, it's bad for you.
    I'll pick them up and save you from that evil chemistry...

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_b4rbl8oe7u0o4kkcc8g04k040_640.gif?width=300

Drugs
    Is it true that drugs can be more deadly than wars? Of course, we are not talking about the drugs that the doctor allows people to take, but we mean…
  • Yeah guys, throw away your drugs, it's bad for you.
    I'll pick them up and save you from that evil chemistry...

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_b4rbl8oe7u0o4kkcc8g04k040_640.gif?width=300

• Hı Dara,I think th slution of using drug is to be friendly and behave in good manner kindly to the children;to have a good relation with all members of the family.Beside there we may feed our children with delicious and to protest them from bad friends and envorement. Thanks my dear friend dara,because of taking our çare on this important matter

• ashi said:

sir i saw in my village 

a young man went for getting job in city but unfortunatly he got some bad friends who was using drugs he also join their company and forgot to their parensts, family members ,he dont contact with them even he dont come to home for a long time  ,his parents and family members know he deid so he onece time my neighbour saw that man he was admitted in hospital he was badly injured , he was to week , he could walk with out supporting so that man told his father ,his father went to hospital and meet their son, his father told he didnt recognise me ,how i am ,whats relationship with him , his father talked with doctor after little bit recover bring him 

i saw when he was mindly upset .by God grace his parents care and regualrly give medicine after 6, 8 months he recoved , but now he left his everything and working again in city , he contact with their parets ,family and also come in home 

after huge struggle he recovered

http://www.myenglishclub.com/forum/comment/show?id=2524315%3AComment%3A6031496&xn_out=json&firstPag…

• ashi said:

sir i saw in my village 

a young man went for getting job in city but unfortunatly he got some bad friends who was using drugs he also join their company and forgot to their parensts, family members ,he dont contact with them even he dont come to home for a long time  ,his parents and family members know he deid so he onece time my neighbour saw that man he was admitted in hospital he was badly injured , he was to week , he could walk with out supporting so that man told his father ,his father went to hospital and meet their son, his father told he didnt recognise me ,how i am ,whats relationship with him , his father talked with doctor after little bit recover bring him 

i saw when he was mindly upset .by God grace his parents care and regualrly give medicine after 6, 8 months he recoved , but now he left his everything and working again in city , he contact with their parets ,family and also come in home 

after huge struggle he recovered

http://www.myenglishclub.com/forum/comment/show?id=2524315%3AComment%3A6031496&xn_out=json&firstPag…
  • sir i saw in my village 

• dara gino said:

Danywaad Ashi! You and Mr. Mishaikh gave me a horrible picture for the drugs addicts. You mean they can beg, steal or even kill to get them. I have not seen this in our daily life. The movies tell some stories about those drug addicts. It's true that we should cooperate with the government and try to save our new generations from such bad habits. Thank, Ashi for your nice comment!

ashi said:

off courses all these drugs u mentioned are deadly

i have seen peoples who are spending v poor life they live on footpaths,on the pedestrine bridges,down of trees or some graveyards but dont leave this baad habits ,they will must use drugs even could leave the food,for gettign drugs they can go last stage ( if they have no money ,can begg,theef or stole v castly items in low rate) 

mow a days our childrens younager also use, for stopping this we shold particepate with govt for door to door announcement and diseases of this habbits 

but sir i saw in my city , so wrote 

Drugs
    Is it true that drugs can be more deadly than wars? Of course, we are not talking about the drugs that the doctor allows people to take, but we mean…
  • Danywaad Ashi! You and Mr. Mishaikh gave me a horrible picture for the drugs addicts. You mean they can beg, steal or even kill to get them. I have not seen this in our daily life. The movies tell some stories about those drug addicts. It's true that we should cooperate with the government and try to save our new generations from such bad habits. Thank, Ashi for your nice comment!

ashi said:

off courses all these drugs u mentioned are deadly

i have seen peoples who are spending v poor life they live on footpaths,on the pedestrine bridges,down of trees or some graveyards but dont leave this baad habits ,they will must use drugs even could leave the food,for gettign drugs they can go last stage ( if they have no money ,can begg,theef or stole v castly items in low rate) 

mow a days our childrens younager also use, for stopping this we shold particepate with govt for door to door announcement and diseases of this habbits 

Drugs
  • off courses all these drugs u mentioned are deadly

• Es khofnak hain! What you have mentioned is just terrible. What will happen to a person when his family abandons him. The governments could not do anything for those people! You have also mentioned that they could commit all sorts of crimes to get drugs, but what shall we do? We cannot sit and just look, can we? Any solutions? Thanks, Mr. Mishaikh for previewing all those tragedies! 

Mishaikh said:

Of course dara all these drugs you have mentioned are deadliest for individual, then families, then society. A war kill at once drugs kill slowly giving torturing life before death. I have seen people with miserable lives lying on footpath in disgusting hateful conditions. They commit all sorts of crimes to get drugs because they do not have money to buy drugs. Their families abandon them because they can not afford for them.i have seen men women and even children suffering from these drug being left in roadside because government find itself unable to anything for them even some of the powerful people found behind drug business.
    Drugs
This reply was deleted.