Drugs

Is it true that drugs can be more deadly than wars?

Of course, we are not talking about the drugs that the doctor allows people to take, but we mean the illegal and most of the time, painful substance like marijuana, heroin or cocaine.

How do they affect our children, our family and the society?

What about religion and our mental state?

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I totally agree with Ferhan, Having good relationships in family member is the best way to protect children from drugs. If the government wants to do something with this issue there must be supporting family institution in their must do list.

ferhan said:

Hı Dara,I think th slution of using drug is to be friendly and behave in good manner kindly to the children;to have a good relation with all members of the family.Beside there we may feed our children with delicious and to protest them from bad friends and envorement. Thanks my dear friend dara,because of taking our çare on this important matter
    Drugs
    Is it true that drugs can be more deadly than wars? Of course, we are not talking about the drugs that the doctor allows people to take, but we mean…
  • Khob khon Andy! I really appreciate it. Thanks, my dear good friend.
  • Happy Eid also Mr Dara, it's an honour to be your friend.
  • Salamat hari raya idul Aladha Andy. Saya juga. I also hate drugs and what the do to us. We will teach our children and let them know the right path to avoid those deadly things. Andy, is it possible to be one of your friends? Thank you.

andy said:

I hate drugs and I hate smoking too. Don't let them poison us and our family.
    Drugs
    Is it true that drugs can be more deadly than wars? Of course, we are not talking about the drugs that the doctor allows people to take, but we mean…
  • Happy Eid Andy! Prtama tamarind, saya mau teman, mung kin? I also, hate drugs. We will give our children faith and good education.
  • I hate drugs and I hate smoking too. Don't let them poison us and our family.
  • Shukrya Mr. Mishaikh! Sorry for the late reply. At that time, I was on vacation. The problem of the drugs is very complicated. Thanks.
  • Suadee Mystillalive. I agree with you, smoking can cause lung diseases.  I hope to be one of your friends. Thank you.
    mystillalive said:

Smoking is also a killer..., not only drugs.

Drugs
  • Pertama-tama, saya harap Diah baik! Thanks for your reasonable perspective. I am really glad that your government and your religion forbid to use deadly toxins. Thanks for your comment and don't forget to extend my regards to your family and friends.

Diah said:

Hello Sir! What a nice topic anyway :)
    In my perspective, it's true that drugs can be more deadly than wars. Why so? Because consuming drugs not only kill the person psychically but also effect someone's behavior and mental that can lead to harm family and society. As a muslim, obviously my religion forbid us to consume drugs because it harm and affect so many things. That's the only thing i can say about.

Drugs
  • Smoking is also a killer..., not only drugs.

This reply was deleted.