Dracula

It is just an evil dude. I used to like Dracula. When I watched that creation of Bram Stoker, the Irish writer. There was no real sleep for me for many days. I used to bring my bed close to my grandfather's bed. His wife's advice was to stop watching such devilish films. Do you like horror movies and especially, Dracula? Who is the famous actor who portrayed that role? Was he Peter Cushing, Christopher Lee, or Vincent Price?

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I like some horror movies but not most.  I enjoyed Dracula and werewolf movies. 

• My goodness Ralph! You frightened me. How do you say that? Just mentioning his name gives me the creeps. I am a man, not a child. Nevertheless , his fearful memory is still haunting me. Thanks, Ralph for your comment on Dracula .

• Are you talking about that blood sucking handsome guy dracula? We'll its just a movie. In real life, i dont think this kind of man exist. I dont like horror movies, i usually closed my eyes and held my pillows tight when my family watched horror films. Sometimes i shouted vey loud when i was afraid with the scene! Hahaha!

• Huwan matakot ang aking kaibigan! It is fiction, but we still feel the creeps. I do not know what is the secret behind it? It could be the scenes of blood coming excessively out of the human body. That is the extraordinary thing about it. Besides, people rarely talk. The music from the other side and the smartness of the director are added to make the movie more horrifying and dreadful to look at. 

Marita told me that she would not feel any horror about it. Despite all the previously mentioned facts, I like Dracula. If you ask me why I would not have an answer.  Thanks, my gorgeous lady for your comment on Dracula. 

• I love it! I read the novel and watched the movie. I even used the name 'vam' for my nickname on the internet. I only watched the 1992 Dracula, starring Gary Oldman as Count Dracula and Keanu Reeves as Jonathan, so I don't know about Peter Cushing, Cristopher Lee or Vincent Price.

• Baiklah cantik Marita! tetapi saya mau kamu melihat Christopher Lee.  It is alright Marita, I just want you to see the other old actors doing it. You will see the difference between the old ones and the new ones. Nevertheless, many many thanks for liking and watching Dracula.

• Marita mengapa? Anda gadis cantik. cute ladies do not like horror. I  was  perplexed.  It is just that too much blood and violence which is not the nature of your type. Try to see  sir Christopher Lee doing that role.I am sure, you will have more admiration for Dracula.

• I don't know, I just admire Dracula. Yeah, I would love to watch the movie. I hope I can find it since it is a very old movie.

• Boungiorno , Hadji Dara !...

1) Though Dracula is purely fictional creation, Stoker named his infamous character after a real person who happened to have a taste for blood : Vlad III , Prince of  Walllachia or - as he is better known - Vlad the Impaler.,,,, Dracula was born in Transylvania, Romania He ruled  Walachia ,Romania ,off and on from 1456-1462 ,

2) The best actor is : Christopher LEE ,  3 ) I'm already a Dracula , so I like all kind of horror movies,

• Boungiorno  Adriano Martelli. Infatti, la tua foto mi sparenta,. Your profile photo frightens me. Did you remember those actors in Twilight, Kristen Stewart (Bella), Robert Pattinson (Edward) her lover and the rest of that popular director, Robert Zemeckis and his actors who changed from time to time into horrible wolves.

I was afraid of that movie despite the love between the hero and the heroine. You said that horror movies did not frighten you. I am beginning to imagine if you have any relation with that smart Italian director, Dario Argento. Thanks for the information on Dracula.

This reply was deleted.