At first i just was going to post this title (Don't be careless...but care less) as a status ...but i wanted to share it with you to know your opinions...what do you understand of it..or what the significance  of  that sentence ...you can apply this sentence on anything you want...on your life ,your friends,your relations....for me it always works...so tell me do you agree with that title or not and why?..:):):)...

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I think we should always ourselves -improvement, show to them see our value and they'll follow us. Of course, if they are our friend, our parent, we can't careless but can't careful, whether they are our important person with us or not, we can't careful as well as careless. Again, we should always ourselves-improvement.

•  Nguyen Ba Tung ..:):)

Thank you for sharing your opinion with us..I really appreciate it..:) :)

• I think you wanted to say :" careless" means that someone do not care anymore but" care less",means that someone cares but not more or he /she cares alittle  .

• SaLeM..:):)

yes that is the literal meaning of of careless and care less..:):)...and i was asking what do you think about that and applying it on our life..:):):)

Thank you very much for your comment salem,I really appreciate...:):):)

• Dear Friend Forever...:):):)

Your words have put a big smile on my face starting from one ear ending with the other..:D :D

I am honored to have a comment like that from you WMW..:): Love yooooou..:D :D:*:*:*

• This reply was deleted.
    • Ha Nguye..:):)

Yes we have to take the weight of the world off our shoulders to be able to Enjoy our life but also be away from being careless..:).

Thank you very much for your comment with significant words.I really appreciate..:)

•  Deepa ...:):):)

I LIKE Your explanation for the status...it is different and new what makes it special..:)..Thank you very much for sharing your opinion...:):):)....

•  Noorany..:):)

Yes...You are totally right Friend..:):)....Thank you very much for your comment..:):)..Wish you happiness and life away from any hurts or liar guys..:D :D

• This reply was deleted.
    • caroline....:):):)

Yes Exactly ....that 's what i am talking about..:):)...Thank you very much for your comment especially it was typed by one has a name similar to mine...:D..I like that..:D...Wish you happiness in life without any hurts caroline..:):):)

• If you want to be successful in your life (Don't be careless ... but be more interesting and careful) Thank you Karol for sharing.

This reply was deleted.