In sometimes in my life I felt depressed . I didn’t have any desire to go on .I started hate myself and my life .I said to myself if I can escape from this life it is full of pain but then I looked a round myself and saw many people suffering maybe more than me so I stood up a gain facing my life with negative and positive side in it and don’t make anything stopped me.  I think everyone has a pain in hislife but we are different in our responses.what do you think 

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello Asma,

You reacted the best way you could, and i believe we should always try to see the positive that we have in our life. Sometimes it is really not easy but this is the only way we have to save ourselves and to go on with our live.

• Hi forget-me-not

You are absolutely true.I think our negative actions is coming from our negative thoughts so we always have to think positively.

have a nice time

• HI Roman
    We have to deal with pain to find happiness. We have to deal with pain to find us. We become stronger with each bad day, bad relationship, bad past, just everything bad. We can make it all better in the end just by learning from it all.

Thank you for your comment . i will be happy

2392494736?profile=original

• hi asma

as we know all the human been made mistake but we learn from it

• This reply was deleted.
    • Hello James 

i think Learning from all the pain and the hurt can make us a different person. But in a good way. :) It makes us stronger and less scared of what's going to happen next.

THX for your comment i wish not to experience any sever pain in your life and i think it is so kind from you to feel of other difficulties . happy day

2392494828?profile=original

This reply was deleted.