This question was raised in my mind after getting inspired from this blog of a dear friend Expector Smith

I hope to make a clear and adequate case.

Our actions project our state of mind, they reflect our mentality and provide insight to our persona.

So, the change in our profile/avatar, is it just a way to stand out in the crowd and look different?

Or trying to belong to the Gang or the Club, trying to blend in

Is it just a mask that we replace..

Does it reflect the mood ..

Or is it manifestation of emotions who manipulate us like children..

Or there is whole new You all together..

Does changing your avatar/profile reflects a change in your personality? OR the change affects you afterwards?

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Naveed,

To me changing avatar means displaying a new art, because I chose a graphic then painted it then wrote my name. And sometimes I did it because of entertainment, when I painted my avatar I enjoy watching it and I like others enjoy watching it. I think women like to change their avatars more than men as they like to attract attentions.

• no, for the change of personality, but sometimes its change the mood

• thanx rema.. what was that something? did that someone understand that something you wanted to say?

• thanx M.Adaway.. I have done my part now you must reflect your opinion here..

• thanx sora for your valuable opinion.. Yes mood dictates most of our actions. In this vitrtual world everybody is behind a mask but what if the mask we put on here affects us in the real world..

You mean to say the change is reflected here as well..

• sometimes its change mood

• interesting discussion

i do totally agree with Sora.

we all wear masks whether we know ( our conscious mind ) or ( subconscious mind ) .

• thanx Noha.. masks and more masks :D, so when making a change here means we are putting on another mask or taking it off??

• I think it depends on the mood mostly.

• thanx siraj.. generally it is the cause..

This reply was deleted.