Replies

• Thanks for the nice bloog.

Have a nice time

• Hi liedly,

however we can not trust 100 percent of the information we received from a new person we know,        but it all depends on the belief in our hearts to new people we know in the virtual world.

some people give information what it is, some people give false information. we just need to give a relaxed response and not too believe in the first conversation.

• hello dedeck syahputra

it's agood advise we must be relaxe when we are speaking with people in vertual world and we dont have to take care if the informations are true or false .

have a nice time and thanks for participation

• i trust only my family and don't trust none else.

• that's good sis,

• Before I never thought I would trust anyone on internet since there are many bad news about it. However, It's 60/40 case by now. I  met a few nice online friends through a game - maplestory.We've been friends for 1.5 or 2 years. They have also helped me improve my poor English since they are native speakers.

• I think we have to trust all people but until one point..We ourselves must draw our border and have own rules so that we wont take any harm from these people..I am saying these especially for females. Trust is important in the life so noone has any right on us losing our faith against people.

• Hi friend,
    I don't know more about other social networking site's.But you know,i trust in 'English club members' and they are very good.My opinion is that,you can trust 'EC members'....
    Have a great time..
    • thanks for your participation and thanks for your trust.

i advise to trust ec memeber but be careful

EC is a great website but we can not know all members and

what is their right personality for that we must be smart in our relation with the others .

• Hi Liedy,

My friendship pattern in real life and online life is like a trust circle. I don't trust anyone whether in my real life or online life for 100 percent. I understand that no matter how good a person is, he/she still can do mistakes. So, first  I always try to provide a room for mistakes. Second, I filter what kinds of information I share with each friend depend on how long I know them and how much I trust them. I think we don't have any obligation to say everything to everyone.

This reply was deleted.