Hajj (pilgrimage) is on the ninth of the month of Thulhijjah which corresponds to the nineteenth of the month of July 2021. It means going to Mecca in Saudi Arabia to visit (kaaba) the grand mosque. Eiduladha is on the tenth of Thulhijjah. People sacrifice sheep, camels, goats, or other animals on this day. Do you always do that at home?

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• For sure :) 

• Karman ya Rosemary, saiidi mod. Onee Chan. Rosemary, please,  help mod. Onee. Thanks in advance for your help.

• Ohh, Rosemary.... Give me some of your cookings, please.. ^^

•  I will :) 

• Eid mubarak Rosemary. Thanks for your help. Mod. Onee will be very happy. Thanks again.

• Baiklah mod. Onee Chan! I have already talked to the respected lady, Rosemary to help you regarding that matter.

• Kul aam wa Rosemary bekhair. Thanks for pressing the like button.

• Luaabana sal ya Rosemary! Our saliva is out. I am glad that you know how to cook the meat of the sheep. Extend my regards to your mother. Tell her we need some of that head.  I will congratulate you and your family at that time. May Allah bless you all.  Thanks for your comment.

•              Sorry my friend, I didn’t answer your question about if we sacrifice sheep, camels, goats, or other animals on Eid Aladha because; the memories of Hajj overwhelmed my mind. Anyway, a huge thank to Allah that he makes us capable to sacrifice sheep every Eid Aladha. The government specified certain areas in which we can make those sacrifices (unlike old days where we were allowed to do it in our homes). Those old days were more interesting than now. God bless you and your family as well.

• Kul aam wa inti bekhair ustatha Sewar! Thanks for pressing the like button.

This reply was deleted.