Replies

• Hello my friend!!

First thanks for your participation ,the first day in school is  dificult for a lot of children specialy nowdays, going to school is waking up early morning ,work hard to have a good marks and good level;......i find very nice that you enjoyed your first day and you was social since you was little.

Have a nice time

• On first day, I had no idea that this was the place of learning nay playing and having fun, but I entered school with intention to make as much friends as I could. So the first we all the newbie in the school spent in playing games more than learning. I enjoyed my first day so much.

• dont worry i understood what you mean.

• erm are you replying to me here?

If so: NO. I do NOT hate learning. Actually, I LOVE learning.

What I hate is the orthodox/traditional educational methods. 

LIEDY said:

Hello my freind!!

I see !! because you hated school you are here in Ec club to improve your english english!!!

it's clear that you hate learning.

have a nice day

Thank you.

Do you remember your first day in primary school??
    I  was just a little , i loved school very much coz i want go to school as my brother and sister do, i have gone with my father ;i found a lot of chi…

• Hello kevin!!

nice to share your experience , nice that ou was happy in this nice day most of children cry the first day and you was happy like me it was a very nice day un my life and i can't forget it.  ; the most important that you found friends the first day.you was very social child ...

Thank you

• Yes i still remember that day and how can somone forget such day . I still remember i went to school with my land lady's doughter moreover i was enthusiast to study that school because i heard a lot about that form my friends ... after reached to school i meet with my friends then i told them that i have also taken the addmission in their school and they were happy to know that ,therefore, i still remember my first day at school
  • Hello my fiend ANSELMINA SHINYAKA
    Thank you for your nice sharring,hhhh, you was strong girl my dear.

DARA GINO?
    Iam fine HAMDOLILAH;you found a nice comidy to do with your mother ...i guess your studies was very expenssive for your mother...hhhh
    Thanks for your nice sharing.
  • Hello my fiend ANSELMINA SHINYAKA
    Thank you for your nice sharring,hhhh, you was strong girl my dear.

DARA GINO?
    Iam fine HAMDOLILAH;you found a nice comidy to do with your mother ...i guess your studies was very expenssive for your mother...hhhh
    Thanks for your nice sharing.
  • Kidaiyra Liedy? Bekhair wa la baas! I remember it very well. I was crying and my mother brought me  a  piece of cake. She told me to be a good boy and I would be given more cakes. 

• Hello my freind!!

I see !! because you hated school you are here in Ec club to improve your english english!!!

it's clear that you hate learning.

have a nice day

Thank you.

Do you remember your first day in primary school??
    I  was just a little , i loved school very much coz i want go to school as my brother and sister do, i have gone with my father ;i found a lot of chi…
This reply was deleted.