Learning the English language has a variety of benefits that we can apply in our day to day activities.

1. It can develop our self-confidence.

2. It can help us attain a promotion and growth in work or career.

3. It develops our creative thinking.

We cannot learn this language in an instant. We need constant practice to attain our goal in learning English.

It would be a brilliant idea, if you could share your tips to other members and help them become an effective English learner.

Any good tips could matter!

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This isn't a complicated problem, Anonymous! Learning a language such as English should be fun and motivating. Anyway, thanks for your comment. No worries about adding new friends on Skype. I have lots on my list already.

• spend more times on skype or here. problem solved, why so complicated? dont have friends to do so? contact me, i will give you some.

• Nice comment, Nimzaf! Thank you for your valuable tips. :)

• what a Unique idea wade .. 113.gif

• I read whatever I get and I listen whatever I hear in English.
    That's the way I learn ENGLISH.
  • Quite right, Lica! The more we surround ourselves with English materials, the better we can develop our English. Learning something such as English is a lifelong process! :)

Thank you for your response!

• My pleasure Robbie!! :)

• Try to use English to do the things you like, for example, watch movies, read books and make friends. In my opinion, we have to get used to the English language.

• Hi Deepa!

Thank you for taking the time to respond on this topic! You written your answer very well. I absolutely agree with you. It's about being passionate in something we love to do, just like in learning a language.

Have a fantastic weekend!

Cheers!

R☺bbie

• Hi Teacher Wade!

Please bear with my late response. I like the idea of having a journal or diary to record events as well as serve as reminders on what to improve in terms of learning English. Thank you for taking the time to share your tips. I appreciate it very much!

Have a meaningful stay on our club!

See you around,

R☺bbie

This reply was deleted.