It's a clear question, but let me make it clearer. Sometimes, seniority or superiority or person with high status make them hard to consider any suggestions/advice from younger or juniors. Some people even joked 'senior is always right'. If we see and remember, we all are just the same which is human and where mistakes is unavoidable. Whether it is junior or senior, both can make mistakes. Sometimes, we also get advice from kids.

What is your view on this? Do you consider advice from younger?

Have a great week! :)

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yes, you're right, dear SNR...

They somehow sometimes give us new ideas that we haven't thought before. ^_^

THANK YOU for participating in the discussion.

• Hiii dear onee,

Yes I take advice from Youngers, many times it happens they have more creative ideas and sensible advice. 

:D

• Hi maximus potato!

Thanks a lot for your reply. Yup, we should at least respect it. :)

• NotAClue, :)

Thanks a lot for your reply. I really appreciate it.

LOL, you're much more than that, dear. Have a great day! ^_^

• Ideas can be built or originated in any stage of life n we may respect our youngers advice

• Hi Olga!

You have a good point here. It depends on experience in a certain area.

Sure, we should think it over.

THANK YOU for your great reply. :)

• Hi Ella!

Glad to see you on my discussion.

Yup, that's normal actually. It would be surprising to get advice when we were relaxing on the beach. :D I won't get angry though.

THANK YOU for your reply. :)

• Hi Bunny!

I guess, if all people think positive, it's true that advice is about how to make our life better. Only a few of them has malicious purpose. We should consider well and cautiously what comes to us.

Glad to see you here. THANK YOU for your reply. :)

• S2 your answer

• Hi Ramie!

THANK YOU for visiting. I don't get it, though. Would you explain, please? :))

This reply was deleted.