Do you remember ?

I joined  here 5 month ago in   april...Just as i joined chat online some users wrote to me .In my first day  i chatted with 2 user  Happioo   and Miran.  So what about u ? just try to remember ur first chat...

Whom 've u chatted with in ur 1st  day in ec ???? who  is  she/he ? can u remember  their name ?

Lets to visit our past in ec .

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• lovely bro juniiiiiiiiiii

10x u  dear  for the ur  comment ..btw last days u r  not  active  as before and u dont mess up any discussions  ahahahahahah......

• I came here in Dec 2012....By then, I didn't know anything about Chat Room...and I didnt even know the difference of Main Room and Private....I thought, as if the Private Messages are only scrolling on the Main Page.....(It was like that in Yahoo Chat once when they introduced Chat, i think)....

Since, I have put my country's name in my Profile, many Indians sent "Hi" on the very same day....but I was scared to reply to them, as I din have good opinion on Chatting itself.....But everything changed now, because now I have understood the greatness of EC and Family...

And i dont remember to whom I had chat first....But I remember, I sent my first "Hi" to MICKEY.

Anyway, Good Topic...it made me reminisce my old memories....Thanks

• DEAR BALA

10x u for the inserted ur old story about ec ,,many users confessed  that  they r like u losted in here in their  1st day...but i wanna  to note that when i come  here in my first day i easly came to chat online  as  i come here many years ahaaha,,i felt myself very closer  in this  club and  i started  to chat ..anyway 10x u for the precious  words  and ur  participation dear,i appreciate  i<3

• Hi sister Sera ^-^
    I remeber when joined Englishclub,i locate Sima and Barbare.. Sima helped me learn English.. here i found more friends... thanks all :)

• my cute sis ANELLA 

dear i m glad to see u  here,,10x u so much for the participation ,i hope it ii  continue

• hi sera, thanks for this new discussion but it's very hard for me to remember my first date of my joining to this interesting site. sorry but i try to think about it and try to remember becs I've engaged with life matters more so I forgot my hobbies matters very much.

• dear  Mansoor 

10x u so much for the ur  comment.

• Hi WMW @when have you joined EC , are you new ?

• dear tawfeeq 

where is ur  opinion ?  o.O

• Although I spent 3 years in EC but I  rarely chat in EC . Once, I chatted  with Anele one time here. THANKS.

This reply was deleted.