Do you remember ?

I joined  here 5 month ago in   april...Just as i joined chat online some users wrote to me .In my first day  i chatted with 2 user  Happioo   and Miran.  So what about u ? just try to remember ur first chat...

Whom 've u chatted with in ur 1st  day in ec ???? who  is  she/he ? can u remember  their name ?

Lets to visit our past in ec .

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• How can I forget it, it was lucy, whome I chatted with, now she is angry with me, all I could do was make an apology, and I did, but she is still angry with me, she meant me, what I did not mean to, I still feel very sorry about it, if she is reading this, please dont get me worng, I am so sorry about what happened and I am waiting for your reply, beacause it making me feel guilty.

• dear ZAKIR

i m sorry to hear that ur friend to took offence at u .i wonder what did u  make that she is  soo her angry with u ..i hope she ii be back ...anyway 10x u for the  ur confession  in here,i hope she ii see ur  comment  appologise  and be  back soon

bouncing-thank-you-smiley-emoticon.gif

• This reply was deleted.
    • DEAR  shakespe

10x u for the ur valuable opinion ,i m glad to see u in here ,flirty-thank-you-smiley-emoticon.gif

• This reply was deleted.
    • dear RAYA

i m glad to see u in my new converstion,ur opinion always precious for me .10x u for to participate dearbouncing-thank-you-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Dearest Sera,
    Nice discussion, but not for boys(lol). I joind MyEC in month of feb-13, on my first day I didn't chat with any body beacause I didn't dare to talk to any body, but after few days, I'm become a fluent chatter. At this time, I did't remember, who's first lady that I start my chat.

BTW Sera, On your first day, I'm on of them, who wants to talk to You, but you didn't reply, how poor you're, dear Admin, on that day. Hahaha
    • dear ASIF

ahahahaha  ur  comments always make me laugh may ALLAH bless u .really  ?  r u serious that u wrote to me ? oh my how was  silly me ,,how could i ignore u ? hahhahah,dear Asif i can remember Sima (when she wrote to me i ignored her oh my i really was  silly  ahahahha)but i cant remember u hhehheheh,,10x u for the different comment  as  always ..keep it  like this 

flirty-thank-you-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Dear Sera

When i joint EC, More than three months i didn't chat any one i just simply watch and read everything, after that i had friend 

RODNEY A SHERRARD's

2387789742?profile=original

He is Very Good Guy , and he my best Friend, He teach me Lot now i have lot friends in EC.

Thank You so much Sera and my friends

• dear  Dinu.D

10x u for the ur valuable comment and to patricipation in my discussionsweet-thank-you-smiley-emoticon.gif

• I joined EC on June 26, last year. Tim New is the first person I chatted with.

• dear Mickey kiss-and-thank-you-smiley-emoticon.gif

This reply was deleted.