I often hear adult people say, "They are just kids, they don't know what is right or wrong."

"You should watch out them closely, they can't distinguish wrong actions and right actions."

But I am really curious if the kids know right or wrong...I think they do. What do you say?

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• i agree with your comments

• Thanks, prabhuu!

Have a nice weekend!

• Great idea, dear vvquang! You got me well!  I appreciate your viewpoint!

Thanks for sharing! =)

• Hi Mickey, I don´t know what to say... do you really know what is right or wrong? don`t misunderstand me, I think you must be responsible for what you do.

• Gerardo, they say adults know right or wrong while kids dont. That's why I was curious...

you must be responsible for what you do. I agree with you~

Thanks for your answer!

• Ok Mickey, they say "adults know right or wrong while kids don´t", but do you really think adults know what is right... the way some of us live our lifes, it doesn´t seem to.

Thanks for answering me, I`d like to talk to you, maybe some day... take care.

• I doubt it that adults know right or wrong while kids don't. But I often hear it in my daily life. No matter teachers or parents, they tend to believe so. But I think when I was a kid, I knew right or wrong, at least some.

Thanks for sharing with me your idea! Take care too~

•       Hi sweety, from my experience with children, I can loudly say; yes children know right and wrong but in their way which cunning one of its character! Sometimes they %100 know the right but they do the opposite just to tease you . I believe that any child is like a sponge, he or she can absorb any information get through his or her way, and children have an enormous imagination. It enables them to learn and to retain and develop so quickly. Thereupon, the father or mother will not inspire their children unless he or she sets the best example of good manners, fairness, justice and firm discipline. Parents must provide an example which their children will be proud to follow. God bless you sweety.

2387013610?profile=original

• Nice comment, dear sewar! I agree with you!

Parents must provide an example which their children will be proud to follow. I do agree to it! 

Thank you, dear sis! =)

This reply was deleted.