Hello my dear bookworms,
Here's another quiz to show how great readers we are :P
Let's take a look at our bookshelves again!
DO YOU HAVE (or have you ever read)...
1. A funny book.
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (Douglas Adams)
2. A book with a one-word title.
Cathedral (Raymond Carver)
3. A book based on a true story.
On the road (Jack Kerouac)
4. A book you can finish in a day.
The Little Prince (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)
5. A book set somewhere you've always wanted to visit.
Trainspotting (Irvine Welsh) Set in Edinburgh, Scotland. I've always wanted to visit that country... for no reason :P
6. A book with a color in the title.
The Black Cat (Edgar Allan Poe)
7. A book you own but still you haven't read.
Steppenwolf (Hermann Hesse)
A secondhand copy that I found few time ago in a charity bookstore. I've never read any book by this author, but I'm curious about his work, and I think I'd like this one.
8. A non-fiction book.
Just Kids (Patti Smith) A memoir.
9. A book you chose by its cover.
Hell, no! ¬¬
10. A book that inspired you.
A supposedly fun thing I'll never do again (David Foster Wallace)
Wallace's way of writing about the western culture and society inspired me to keep 'awake', to analyze and question my society's behaviour, and ofc, also to analyze/criticize myself.
Ok, now lemme check your bookself! ＼(^-^)／