Some people believe that we live simultaneously in infinite parallel universes, all of them inside infinite multi-verses. We live in all of them, at the same time, but we aren't aware of that, because we only can experience one reality at a time.

Recently there have been several discussions on this subject on reddit, showing techniques to do this dimensional jumping, and then you can access your "other lifes".

• Any of you already tried or experienced something like that?
  • Do you believe in dimensional jumping?

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I don’t dare try ;)
  • Wow! Sounds scary :) How about a second mirror opposite the first? Creating (theoretically) a multiverse of multiple reflections...
    • Really awesome insight! What results can be found using two mirrors :O

• This may sound crazy, but one of techniques is to use a mirror. I will leave the steps that i've read in the discussions. I don't know if this is true, but the idea to dimensional jumping is interesting.

• 1.) First things first, you're going to need a mirror. The bigger the mirror the better. If you could theoretically walk through the mirror all the better. Small mirrors will still work but for whatever reason, the bigger the better.

• 2.) Best times to do this are at night. Most success happens at around 12-3, although you can still do it in the day time. Just harder.

• 3.) Turn off all the lights, get rid of as much noise as possible, and sit facing the mirror. Have a candle between the mirror and you. Candle might or might not needed, but we started having a lot more success once the candle was involved. Everything else around you should be dark.

• 4.) Relax, clear your mind. BE POSITIVE HERE. If you're scared or think something is going to jump out at you, just stop and try again when you can relax. Remember, that you in the reflection represents another you. You can trust YOU. It's not another entity, it's not some demon, it's just YOU. Remember that above all else!

• 5.)Concentrate on your reflection. There is nothing else but you and the YOU in the mirror. A YOU from a different place a lot similar to your own. Call out to that YOU, whether it is out loud or in your head. Concentrate on switching places with that YOU. It often helps if you can imagine poring as much emotion and energy as possible when imagining you're switching into that other dimension.

• 6.) It takes awhile, and some get it faster than others, but if you "shifted" from your current universe, you should feel something. Some of the signs for small shifts have been a brief feeling of movement, a moment of disorientation, or even your reflection blinking at you when you didn't blink. Bigger shifts include your reflection moving on it's own or even the feeling of you literally moving into the side. The bigger the shift, the more you feel.

• 7.) If you feel any signs, STOP! Take a few days to note any changes. The signs can be small, like a scar on someone that has mysteriously disappeared or something being a different color. The more you shift, the bigger the differences you see. Other signs you may notice when the switch occurs; a feeling of euphoria, slight shivers for a few seconds, movement, reflection moving without you moving, feeling of falling, bursting of light across your vision, slight static shock.

• 8.) Optional, but it works better if you have a "destination" in mind. For example, you can focus on you switching places with the YOU that has more money, or slightly better off in general.

• How do you start di-jumping? What is an example technique?

• What is the point of such hostility?

• Hostile? Nah! I'm sarcastic. That's my thing. 

• Reddit? How uplifting. Someone's binge-watched that adult animated mind f**k of a show religiously.

• Not this one.
  • Do you mean such kind of dimensional jumping?

giphy.gif

No, I have never tried.

This reply was deleted.