In age 23-24 years I got maybe first life changing situation: Suddenly I opened another world for me... I realized that world is much bigger than only planet "Earth" I mean that everybody knows from school that our planet is a part of solar system, but they think "It is so far away, who cares about such far sings, it is almost false, let it be the way it is..." My second little oppening was about teachers: Everybody knows that teachers are also humans, but after joining EC I realized that "OMG! They are absolutely normal people like me!!! They know how to make fun, they enjoy the life, they work and rest" So, my question is: Have you ever face such situation when you knew something for long time, but suddenly "Opened your eyes" and it became little shok for you?

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thank you, Ahmed! :) Yes, the world is changing, we are changing, everything is going further. Thank you for reading and for your comment, Ahmed!

• Wow! So, you were the best in your class at school?:) You are right! And you know what?  People can be happy and successful without being the best or first or top:) Thank you for sharing your life changing situation!

• Definitely true, Roman. ^^ Being happy without competition is peaceful calm.

• you are right always we look to world he makes anyone changing 

• For me It was when I attended university and met many friends who did better score than me. I realized that I need to sometime give myself plan B for not always be the first or second rank in class, My plan B is to not expect that everything going to be the best as I expected and just compete with myself. Once again, I learned to feel success when I did better by myself without having to wait for someone else to tell me to.

• Thank you, AG! I hope that you are strong enough to face all the changes that life brings to you good or bad. Thank you!

• Onee-chan, I wonder, how the blanket can save you from such monsters:P Thank you for sharing your secret:)!!! I remember only two situations when I had closed my eyes or turned away my head, while was watching some horror movies. But it was very long time ago...

• I like the comments of Rose and Rosemary on this discussion.. 

As to me, I can say that my life has been very intricate serial of changing conditions.. it seems that this series is still going nonstop...  

I can speak days and days about what changing conditions I have had so far.. but instead of this, I will only keep silent and ready the others' comments... 

• Roman, let me tell you a secret.

Every time I saw an action movie, or a movie which a monster came here to destroy the world, I was really scared and protected myself with blanket, lol.

Only after being told by someone did I realize that ALL were just lies. It was when I was at elementary school. I forgot how old I was. :D And there are many things in life that made me change.... I will comment again if I remember. lol...

• Well, Chitra, it is not bad at all:) I just hope if you will face such situation, it will be good shock, not bad one!

This reply was deleted.