Replies

• Oh, my dear Sis...

describe myself...hahaha...I don't know how can ..but I will ask my Kid. He will help me. After that, I will add it here. OK?

• Hey!!!!! Still waiting!!!! Where are you, Mitran?

• Looking forward to reading your smart comments!

• Tety,

No, I'm not....you made me to be ashamed....kekeke....

Here is mine :

* crazy : yes, my friend call me by this name.

* humorous : lol...You can see my character through my comments, my blogs....You know, sometimes, I left my "serious comments" but I don't know why...hahaha...all my friends thought it's "humour comments".

* talkative : ohhh...no doubt, if I can not talk..lol..lol...lo...I will be die soon.

* lovely : wow...this word is my hubby's word...Do you think about me same as him? :))))).

* hard : Ohhh...my Kids talk about me : Mom, You're so hard but You're also sweet .

Thanks Sis for your nice discussion

• At last! Happy to read your comments! Only the last adjective was a little bit surprising for me! Hard! Are you hard? Don't believe! But when we're talking about our kids....We should be hard! My son also likes to say that I'm a very strict mother...I'd like to add something... I think that you're very sincere and gifted! Take care!

• wow..Sis, thank you so much for your sweet words : sincere and gifted.

So sorry..a few days ago, I didn't come here or came with kekeke...hurry..so I could not add my comment. (or you can see..huh..my Teachers : Hala and Anele gave me so many home works..I felt exhausted..hahaha)

• So some more adjectives for you... you are very hard-working, diligent and industrious! Good luck!

• It is good opportunity to think about myself:) Im:

optimist - everything will have good end

hard-working- I work always not enough

shy-a little:)

brave- in the mountains...

lazy- only in the morning

That's me:)

• Shy man???? It's interesting! Tomorrow I'm going to four-day trip to the Carpathian Mountains. I'm not brave in the mountains! :)

• This reply was deleted.
    • Do you cry watching a moving film, sensitive mehmet? I do! :)

This reply was deleted.