Delivery

There was a pregnant gazelle and it was her time to deliver her new baby. Unfortunately, there was a lion approaching to devour her. A hunter from the other side is aiming at her. A  fire started in the wood and in front of her, there was the sea.

She was laboring, and we know the pains of childbirth. What should she do? The danger was coming from all the directions. She decided to deliver her baby in the same place.

Suddenly, there was a big thunder, and it started to rain. The hands of the hunter shook and his bullet missed the gazelle and killed the lion. The rain quenched the flames of that fire and she delivered her baby safely.

Any messages from that short story?

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Sana jadeeda saeeda ya Ahmed N El menshawy! If we have true faith in Allah,  He will show us the straight pass and calm our hearts. Struggling for tranquillity and peace is not easy.  Thanks, Menshawy for your nice comment. 

• First of all, a happy new year for our respected moderator, Paula.  This is the most interesting thing about life. The paradoxes of life. when all is coming to a dead end, we find a way out. Thanks for your nice comment on Delivery.

• Your story gives me a great moral That Allah has only the power to turn our situation from the dark and gloomy into peace .Thank you for sharing this profound story .

• Eu concordo com voce! I agree with you Thayslane Arauju. I will start with your last proverbial sentence. We have a saying, (The balance is a balance). Rosemary, Tam, Hossine, Mishaikh, even our boss and many others agreed to that. Meaning to say, our powers are limited and there is always a big power over us all. Thank you lovely young lady for your nice comment.       

• In the situation where she was there was no way to do anything. She simply believed that everything would be all right.

When there is no exit, we must continue to believe,
    not to give up, because the impossible happens when we least expect it, because everything that the wind blows ends up returning to the place.

• Arigato Tam! Akemastio medogozaimas! Happy New Year. I agree with you. Miracles are rare. They happen from time to time. We will try to hope and make many efforts., Thanks Tam for your nice comment.  

• Happy New Year, Dara.

I receive this message "Never give up" from this story. But this is a miracle. I think we should not expect miracles because it rarely happens. We should learn, think and make an effort rather than expecting them, shouldn't we?

• Selamat tahun baru, Rina Evalinde! God always saves us even from critical or dangerous situations.I hope to get the friend request from you soon. Happy New Year!

• Happy New Year to mod. Paula! You are most welcome my dear respected lady. This is the most paradoxical effect on the whole matter. Out of nowhere, miracles come or unknown solutions as you mentioned. Thanks for your nice comment on Delivery.

• Would you believe me if I told you that some of them came while I pray, or watch a movie? The idea comes according to the circumstances surrounding you. The proverbs you have mentioned can be conjugated to that short story, especially, God helps those who help themselves. The poor animal was besieged from all the directions. It decided to help herself and God assisted her. Thanks again for your nice and useful remarks and once more, happy New Year to Mr. Essberger!

This reply was deleted.